If you preordered iPhone 5 on apple site beware if you tried to add a line

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I spent 12 hours on the phone with Verizon yesterday. I preordered my iPhone on sept 14 online on the apple store. I selected add a line to my existing account. To make a long story short, apple and Verizon miscommunication and instead of adding the line, they created a separate account which could not be traced as being associated with me or the existing account. So you should double check that not only is there a new number associated with your new phone but also that there is a line associated with the new phone before having the phone activated or taking any other action.

I have a vey long winded and disjointed post about this in another another thread regarding downgrading from unlimited data to share everything plan to obtain a discounted phone before your existing line is eligible at a minimum cost .

I just wanted to save others from going through what I went through yesterday. Dealing with many incompetent reps and spending my entire day and night on the phone with Verizon and apple.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods