iPhone 5 in stores?

kent1915

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I have a verizon regional store in my city (regional because the next closest one is 90 minutes away). I was in the store and they didnt have any iphone 5s in stock and had not yet received them as of yesterday and didnt know if they were going to get any. I find this hard to believe especially since the best buy here got them. Anyway, knowing CSR reputation for unknowing... Anyone know when/if/or if they already have had supply in stores? I suspect they have, but if apple stores are just now doing in store pickup...

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My local third party store has them. I tried to buy one but they are a bunch of idiots and couldn't figure out over three days how to do a simple upgrade on one line and move it to another. Ended up ordering from Apple.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Verizon stores here have sold out and said it'd be a week or two before they get more stock. Just keep calling the store and asking when they'll get more.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I ran into the same problem with my local Verizon stores. My reps, who by the way I trust way more than any CSR's even in the big stores, read me a pamphlet about not getting any until the 19th of Oct. Until then they were getting just one or two a week to fill the remaining preorders they had.

Chris B 1364

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
My local third party store has them. I tried to buy one but they are a bunch of idiots and couldn't figure out over three days how to do a simple upgrade on one line and move it to another. Ended up ordering from Apple.

I had the same problem trying to get my Mom a new iPhone5 and I had to tell them how to do.... Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods