Any hope that the new iPhone will get better reception?
    My 4s on AT&T is worse than my 4 and 3s prior.
    09-01-2012 10:20 PM
    depends on a bunch of things. as long as the antenna design is improved, you can expect better reception. frankly, i have no issues with my iphone4 reception around here.
    09-06-2012 10:56 PM
    My 4s reception is perfect. Never one dropped call. Fast data
    09-09-2012 07:36 PM
    My data is great....my reception is not near what my 4 was. Many times there are 3-4 bars but still have reception issues, even with just a bumper
    09-10-2012 07:37 PM
    Are talking about voice or data? I got better data speeds on 4S but still got a lot of dropped calls. In fact, it says I have 4G, although it's not THAT much faster. Looking forward to LTE on my "unlimited" plan. I will also add that AT&T's reception here in San Francisco has improved a lot in the past three years; I can go just about anywhere without losing data, except a few places like the corner of Haight and Ashbury, and get good speeds.
    09-12-2012 10:35 AM
    Are talking about voice or data? I got better data speeds on 4S but still got a lot of dropped calls. In fact, it says I have 4G, although it's not THAT much faster. Looking forward to LTE on my "unlimited" plan. I will also add that AT&T's reception here in San Francisco has improved a lot in the past three years; I can go just about anywhere without losing data, except a few places like the corner of Haight and Ashbury, and get good speeds.
    As I mentioned above....data on my 4s is solid, but my call reception blows. If the 5 just gets better reception...i'm in.
    09-12-2012 04:22 PM
    I'll let you know in about 10 days...
    09-12-2012 04:54 PM
    I'll let you know in about 10 days...
    Ha..I don't have the patience. I'll get a 5 on day one and hope it gets better.
    09-12-2012 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD