my son's iphone screen has stopped working. i don't know anything about Iphones.
    he told me he called at&t. but now he say's he has to go to apple? can't you do an exchange for a broken phone at an AT&T store? or is it only at an apple store? I am a blackberry guy so, so this is unknown territory to me, I just pay the bill!
    08-21-2012 10:56 PM
    Personally, I'd take it to a nearby Apple Store. They Geniuses pride themselves on taking care of customers, in my experience. Make sure the device doesn't have any water damage.
    tcseacliff likes this.
    08-21-2012 11:03 PM
    guess he will , but for reference, can broken iphones be dealt with also at AT&T? apparently , according to his e-mail. he is experiencing car trouble, the apple store is not very close, but there is an AT&T store next to where he works. so was hoping it could be dealt with there! just need to know this stuff! thanks.!
    08-21-2012 11:07 PM
    Not in my experience, but that is not to say you can't. I've had to replace my daughter iPhone 3 times (AT&T). The first time, I was told I had to take it an Apple Store. After that, whenever her iPhone needed repairing or to be replaced, I've taken it directly to an Apple Store. Thank Goodness I lived in a city where 3 Apple Stores existed, one of which was on the same street I lived off of. Anyway, I hope you get the device repaired. Have a great night.
    tcseacliff likes this.
    08-21-2012 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD