Sign the petition please..

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Done! I don't see much if anything changing with AT&T as a result of this, though. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
What's next after this?? Start charging customer when we email a big attachment or listen to Pandora for hours using the data we are paying for ??
I think it'll help because they will realize most of us are not happy with their BS and are willing to leave their business if they keep doing this, if enough people sign this they might think twice next time they try to pull something like this, it creates a precedent AT&T can't ignore whenever they try to make another dick move..

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I love the effort but we all know this won't do anything. The companies make the decisions as to how data and features are used. They have for years and will continue to.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I love the effort but we all know this won't do anything. The companies make the decisions as to how data and features are used. They have for years and will continue to.

That maybe so, but it is still a good idea to let companies know what we think & feel about their products, services and customer service or the lack of customer service.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
That maybe so, but it is still a good idea to let companies know what we think & feel about their products, services and customer service or the lack of customer service.

True... Netflix and Bank of America are recent examples...

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm not wasting my time signing this useless petition. They're not charging you extra, just need a different plan. Besides, video calling isn't taking the world by storm and the quality is garbage in the earlier betas of iOS 6.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm not wasting my time signing this useless petition. They're not charging you extra, just need a different plan. Besides, video calling isn't taking the world by storm and the quality is garbage in the earlier betas of iOS 6.

Mmm... not sure what's the problem with your data but I've been using facetime over 3g a lot on ios 6 and I haven't noticed any difference at all.
Also, with LTE " taking the world by storm" with all the new iphones Apple will sell this is going to be a feature more people will use.. it wouldn't be such a big deal if they charge EVERYONE for this feature, but only allowing certain people to use it it's WRONG, regardless of whether or not it affects you..

Last edited:

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Mmm... not sure what's the problem with your data but I've been using facetime over 3g a lot on ios 6 and I haven't noticed any difference at all.
Also, with LTE " taking the world by storm" with all the new iphones Apple will sell this is going to be a feature more people will use.. it wouldn't be such a big deal if they charge EVERYONE for this feature, but only allowing certain people to use it's WRONG..

I seriously doubt LTE is going to have more people using Facetime. It's a novelty, nothing else. How many people do you see using Skype with video over LTE? My AT&T is fine. I average 5 down, so that's not the issue.

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I've never used FaceTime, and I don't see myself really needing it anytime soon; however, I signed the petition, based on the principle of the matter.
It doesn't seem right that AT&T is blocking the built-in features on a device, especially since the data that these features use has already been paid for by the customer. Another example is their blocking of the iOS Hotspot feature.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I've never used FaceTime, and I don't see myself really needing it anytime soon; however, I signed the petition, based on the principle of the matter.
It doesn't seem right that AT&T is blocking the built-in features on a device, especially since the data that these features use has already been paid for by the customer. Another example is their blocking of the iOS Hotspot feature.

Your first paragraph pretty much sums it up...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2