Can't Wait!

RobbyRob

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Well I have enjoyed my iPhone so far but I hate Sprint's network... I just want to rip my eyes out of my skull every time I use Facebook or YouTube. The only reason I have not went and humped Verizon's doorstep is the announcement of the new iPhone. I would be pissed if I go tomorrow and get a 4S and the iPhone 5,6,7,8 whatever they are calling it comes out in September... So I will sit here and hold my phone in the air trying to download something or picking where I go to eat based on WiFi for a few more weeks. Can't wait to leave this ****ty network.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I can definitely understand that. I had Sprint for a while and it really bothered me that their network was so slow. Since i have come to Verizon, I haven't had any of those issues. Their network is more expensive but well worth it. There really isn't a network that I would rather have. Good luck with the new iPhone. I won't be getting one until next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I was going to try and encourage you to stay with sprint. Only for one resaon by the end of the year miami and westpalm will be getting LTE. but it says you live in jacksonville which is a bummer.... i hope you cant wait it out a bit longer because you may get LTE but i can totally relate to what you've been going through. 3g on sprint is a joke EVERYWHERE but they got their heads out of their a$$'es and they are trying hard to improve.

All the best to you and i would recomend at&t over verizon.... if your going to be staying in big cities then at&t is a bit cheaper and just as solid if not better than verizon....

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm constantly seeing Sprint customers around me try and merely send a text, and minutes will pass before anything happens. It's more than ridiculous.

Jump ship when you can.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm constantly seeing Sprint customers around me try and merely send a text, and minutes will pass before anything happens. It's more than ridiculous.

Jump ship when you can.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)

Same here. When I was at work the other day, I sent a text to a co worker who was in the same room as me. She didn't respond so afterward I asked her why she didn't respond and she didn't know what I was talking about. I told her to check her phone and nothing was there. Then I saw the Sprint logo and I then understood. I simply told her that she needs a new carrier. She said that she already knew that and that it happens to her all the time.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox