Hey all...

I've been contemplating moving my family plan from the 700 to the 1400 minute plan soon (before the Share Everything switch). Would that affect my unlimited data plan?

Thanks!!
    06-22-2012 05:27 PM
    If they're still offering that 1400 minute plan, you can switch to that without changing anything else on your plan.
    iLive an iLife likes this.
    06-22-2012 05:29 PM
    That's what I thought. They are offering that plan until the 28th to all customers. After the 28th, new customers will only be able to sign up for "Share Everything" but I believe existing customers still have access to the old family plans.
    06-22-2012 07:16 PM
    Best way to find out would be to call in and ask.
    06-24-2012 07:37 PM
    That's what I thought. They are offering that plan until the 28th to all customers. After the 28th, new customers will only be able to sign up for "Share Everything" but I believe existing customers still have access to the old family plans.
    Thats what sucks. I don't have anyone to share anything with unless my horse wants a phone. Single people like me will be paying way more for a lot less. Way to screw the single people, Verizon. Like we already don't get it enough from society.
    DaPhoneking likes this.
    06-25-2012 10:05 AM
    Thats what sucks. I don't have anyone to share anything with unless my horse wants a phone. Single people like me will be paying way more for a lot less. Way to screw the single people, Verizon. Like we already don't get it enough from society.
    I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat minus the horse.
    06-25-2012 11:30 AM
    I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat minus the horse.
    For craps and giggles, I did the Verizon calculator. It told me my best option, based upon my usage, was a $120 plan that includes 4GB of data. Uh, no.
    06-25-2012 04:01 PM
    Well since today is the last day to change plans before "Share Everything" takes over, we decided to switch to the 1400 minute plan with friends and family. My data plan did stick around - just like everyone said.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    06-27-2012 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD