What do you think??

ALborntoride

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
So i am new to the forums here. I've never had an Iphone but am seriously thinking about getting the new iphone whenever it comes out. I've been on Windows which i love but am just wanting to try something else. Some of my friends and family love it and most of them are on Verizon. I'm on ATT right now and am not happy with them. Service really stinks at the house and Verizon has better service around the area. Do those of you that have an iphone with Verizon like it pretty well. i don't know if there is any way to know which carrier is superior because signal is different depending on where you live. But would u recomend the iphone to someone who was switching carriers and wanted a good phone? Thanks.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have 4s Verizon never had a service problem even before a iPhone ... I'm in Cali and been up and down without any issue ..

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So i am new to the forums here.
Welcome to iMore. ;)
I've never had an Iphone but am seriously thinking about getting the new iphone whenever it comes out.
Great! The iPhone is a very good and well-built device and I'm sure the next one will be no exception.
I've been on Windows which i love but am just wanting to try something else.
I know how it is, my friend.
Some of my friends and family love it and most of them are on Verizon.
I'm assuming you mean that your friends & family love their iPhones. Am I right? In regard to Verizon, it is number 1 for a reason.
I'm on ATT right now and am not happy with them. Service really stinks at the house and Verizon has better service around the area.
i hear ya. If I were you, I'd definitely consider switching over to Verizon.
Do those of you that have an iphone with Verizon like it pretty well.
Heck yeah. I was leery at first about getting my iPhone via Verizon, but I'm glad I did. The 3G speed is far better than I expected and I get coverage almost everywhere.
I don't know if there is any way to know which carrier is superior because signal is different depending on where you live.
So true
But would u recomend the iphone to someone who was switching carriers and wanted a good phone? Thanks.
Definitely yes!

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Love my iPhone, Have had VZW for a long time(since nextel was bought out by sprint and i was laid off) Only problem you might encounter is if you are expecting an unlimited data plan, it might be tough to get. I have one but i am grandfathered in on mine.

JoshB410

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
So i am new to the forums here. I've never had an Iphone but am seriously thinking about getting the new iphone whenever it comes out. I've been on Windows which i love but am just wanting to try something else. Some of my friends and family love it and most of them are on Verizon. I'm on ATT right now and am not happy with them. Service really stinks at the house and Verizon has better service around the area. Do those of you that have an iphone with Verizon like it pretty well. i don't know if there is any way to know which carrier is superior because signal is different depending on where you live. But would u recomend the iphone to someone who was switching carriers and wanted a good phone? Thanks.

Do what you can to "stick it out" with AT&T for another couple of months.

I just used my Verizon upgrade on the iPhone 4S...I would recommend it, however I would recommend even more that you wait until Apple announces the new iPhone/iPhone 5/whatever else they decide to call it.

4G is worth the wait, as is the rumored larger screen. If it comes out and you don't think you need all the new bells & whistles, at least the 4S will be $100's cheaper and will be by no means out-dated.

Good luck!

ALborntoride

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the help guys. I'm gonna try and stick it out for a few more months until the "new" iphone is released. Then i'm gone to Verizon...Att is blah here in Alabama.:mad:

JoshB410

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the help guys. I'm gonna try and stick it out for a few more months until the "new" iphone is released. Then i'm gone to Verizon...Att is blah here in Alabama.:mad:

Probably going to work out to be a wise choice. When I purchased my 4S the "5" was rumored to be coming out late 2012, I was hearing October/November.

As of recent I have heard earlier dates, I don't remember specifics but I have heard as early as this Summer.

Good luck with the switch to Verizon, they have excellent customer support and are always willing to help a customer, especially a new one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods