New to Verizon

asudevil

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Just came over from Sprint after 9 years. Had the Iphone on Sprint and as much as I loved the plan (129.99 after corporate discounts for two lines 1500 min, unlimited mobile to any mobile, free calling to 3 landlines and nights starting at 6), the data speeds were loathly slow. Could not play streaming radio, youtube or netflix. I considered leaving but didnt take the step until Sprint increased the fees again and my bill has increased 30% in 1 1/2 years. Because they did it within my contract, I was able to escape with much effort, threatening and persuasion. No etf fee(300.00). I was able to take over a Verizon line that had unlimited data and swindled a little known plan, 64.99 for unlimited text 450 min and free mobile to any mobile any carrier. My wife stayed so I pay 88.00 after discounts which I can live with. So far so good but I and I can listen to Pandora with no stoppage!

KidKid99

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Verizon.

Just wanted to know a little more about this any mobile to mobile plan that Verizon has?
Because I only have 450 Mins and some months I have came close of going over.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Verizon.

Just wanted to know a little more about this any mobile to mobile plan that Verizon has?
Because I only have 450 Mins and some months I have came close of going over.

It depends. You automatically, or at least you should, have free calls to and from Verizon mobile customers, however, depending on your plan, you may also be able to call and receive FREE calls from up to 10 non-Verizon customers. If you are allowed the latter, logon to the Verizon website via a computer and enter the phone numbers of the people you call and receive calls from the most so that those calls will be free.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

asudevil

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
My Plan

I'm apologize if I wasn't clear. I took over a line from a friend who moved to Spain(I'm coming from the Sprint Iphone). She was on a shared plan so when I assumed respsonsibilty it became a single and found out about little known plan. For those in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Florida there is a plan that is 64.99 for unlimited text, 450 anytime minutes and unlimited to ANY mobile! It is not the 5 ot 10 numbers that Verizon gives you that is either for landlines or other carrier's mobile lines. You can call any mobile number from any carrier. And I have unlimited data. I had to change my number but I think it is worth it.For those of you in the states posted above, I would encourage you to call and change your plan .And if you are not in those states, there are ways around it;). But there is no way around the area code restriction. You have to "live" in the designated area code to get the promotional plan. And to top it off, there are corporate discounts too! Let me know if you have any questions.Btw, Verizon's iphone is so much faster than Sprint's when it comes to data.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2