I went into the App Store on my phone and searched for Sprint just for grins and giggles, and what do you know, Sprint TV is available. I don't know how well it works because I am overseas and I'm not gonna mess with that Intl Data prob, but I got something to look forward to next week when I get home.
    02-27-2012 09:46 PM
    I went into the App Store on my phone and searched for Sprint just for grins and giggles, and what do you know, Sprint TV is available. I don't know how well it works because I am overseas and I'm not gonna mess with that Intl Data prob, but I got something to look forward to next week when I get home.
    I can't get it to work or to consistently display the free channels. I have a Sero Premium 500 Plan and I wonder if that is why it won't work as it is a Sero plan. We pay the extra $10.00 fee so we should get it. I keep calling and they tell me we get it but it isn't working at all. Anyone get this working on a Sero plan?

It loads the free channels only if I close it and then reopen it. If I then try to launch a free channel it tells me it is not available at this time.
    03-02-2012 12:55 PM
    I think the more important question is "when will Sprint Navigation be available in the app store?"
    joosen likes this.
    03-07-2012 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD