Hey all! Just got full bars on reception! I've got Verizon and I know their signal is great but in my office, I rarely get any bars! I'm usually on 1-2 bars and Siri usually does not recognize a thing I tell her. I just came back from lunch in my office and FULL BARS!!!! This is great! Anyone else notice a difference in their reception?
    02-15-2012 03:34 PM
    Nope, not here. I had full bars with their LTE phone 2 months ago and still didn't get more than 12mbps. Also, I got no bars at all in my house. Good to hear that Verizon is working out better for you, though.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    02-15-2012 04:30 PM
    i've got full bars as well, and i have to say, since switching to my 4S in Nov.2011, i never saw full bars on my bb. So, i'm always happy to see great reception Glad you are too
    02-15-2012 04:42 PM
    Hey all! Just got full bars on reception! I've got Verizon and I know their signal is great but in my office, I rarely get any bars! I'm usually on 1-2 bars and Siri usually does not recognize a thing I tell her. I just came back from lunch in my office and FULL BARS!!!! This is great! Anyone else notice a difference in their reception?
    It could be that VZW did some maintenance on the nearest tower or there could be a network extender that has been placed in the building

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-15-2012 05:23 PM
    My reception and data speeds have gotten better in the Chapel Hill (UNC Campus) area. I have almost double the speeds I used to get on my iPhone 4 (I now have a 4S).
    02-15-2012 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD