AT&T Noob Looking for Tips

clindner

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm a yet to be AT&T customer planning a switch from Sprint, and I was wondering if any of you experts might have some tips for noob like me!

Basically, I'll be starting an account with 4 lines, and would like to know if it is better to work through a corporate store, or an affiliate, or a bigger retailer. Are any of these likely to offer discounts on accessories or anything when I sign up as a new customer?

I realize I'm probably not going to get a discount on the phones. I have a 20% corp discount on my plan, and 35% off of "retail pricing". Does anyone know if this would apply to phone pricing, or accessories, or what? If I use the website, I don't see a discount applied to anything but the rate plan...

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I'm 100% you will not get a discount on any iPhone but you seem to expect that already, accessories possibly but I'm not 100% sure on that. And your best bet is a corporate store in my opinion.

Reactions: clindner

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Corp discount plan gives you access to corp only discounts for online purchases. There is still no discount for new iPhones, but they will almost always have refurbs for big discount. The normal site does sometimes also, but business site also sometimes does bundle deals and no activation fees. Also does 20% off service from the beginning, corporate stores will give it to you after first or second bill. They will then give you credit for first few months and activation, but only after it shows up on your bill, so another trip to the store.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk