looking for att account to take over

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxc

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for an att account with 2 lines with unlimited smartphone data on each of the lines. Anyone with such account with time left on their contract and wants leave att without paying the ETF, PM me as soon as possible to transfer responsibility over to me.

to the Mods, if i should post this on another forum, i apologize, i did not see a better place to post this or do not think i am braking any rules by posting this. if i am, i apologize. i read the rules and i do not think this post goes against the rules.

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for an att account with 2 lines with unlimited smartphone data on each of the lines. Anyone with such account with time left on their contract and wants leave att without paying the ETF, PM me as soon as possible to transfer responsibility over to me.

to the Mods, if i should post this on another forum, i apologize, i did not see a better place to post this or do not think i am braking any rules by posting this. if i am, i apologize. i read the rules and i do not think this post goes against the rules.

Hi unlimited data won't transfer.

Yes I can transfer.

No it cannot. I work for AT&T. Unlimited data plans DO NOT transfer through a transfer of billing responsibility.

jxc

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I spoke to several AT&T employees at AT&T stores and several AT&T reps on the phone and they said it would be possible to transfer liability of that.

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I HAVE WORKED FOR THE COMPANY FOR GOING ON THREE AND A HALF YEARS, DONE HUNDREDS OF TRANSFERS OF BILLING RESPONSIBILITES IF NOT MORE, IT DOES NOT TRANSFER! PERIOD

When you do a TOBR, a new account is created that is bound by TODAYS rules. We do not sell unlimited data anymore, you will not receive it on your new account.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I dont work for At&T but the three other telcos I worked for also don't transfer grandfathered plans. They create essentially new accounts and new current plans would have to be picked.

Stop arguing with the people who work in the industry OP and listen to what you are being told.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

jxc

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I HAVE WORKED FOR THE COMPANY FOR GOING ON THREE AND A HALF YEARS, DONE HUNDREDS OF TRANSFERS OF BILLING RESPONSIBILITES IF NOT MORE, IT DOES NOT TRANSFER! PERIOD

When you do a TOBR, a new account is created that is bound by TODAYS rules. We do not sell unlimited data anymore, you will not receive it on your new account.

Well now that you used all caps I understand and agree with you, thank you for repeating the same thing but in all caps, that cleared it right up.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
sounds like a former forum member who kept arguing the Facts.. over and over and over again.. some people just dont learn now do they? :rolleyes:

jxc

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
sounds like a former forum member who kept arguing the Facts.. over and over and over again.. some people just dont learn now do they? :rolleyes:

I am not a former forum member and I am not arguing the facts, I just said what I heard from several AT&T employees from the corporate stores and the department in charge of the transfer.

I don't mean to take anything away from anyone trying give me their opinion but last time I checked, big corporations rarely work in sync and usually some people within the company due things that other people are not aware of or vice versa.

Also, life lesson, when you use all caps or scream at people, it doesn't make them see you point that you already said, it just makes them stop listening to you from that point forward.

And one last thing, I didn't ask if this could be done or not, my request was very clear on my original post.

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
People that continually tell me they can do something I know they cannot tend to make me less friendly.

Learn to listen to people that know more than you.

Uselessbass

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

The unlimited data with AT&T is overrated now since they started throttling I have 2 iPhone's both with unlimited data I haven't been throttled yet but I never use much cellular data but from what I have seen on YouTube when u get throttled it basically slows the speeds down so slow makes your phone almost unusable if I do get throttled it would prob make me switch to a tiered plan

jxc

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
People that continually tell me they can do something I know they cannot tend to make me less friendly.

Learn to listen to people that know more than you.

Late yesterday I was able to transfer an AT&T account with unlimited smartphone data to my name. So I no longer need this thread. Good thing I didn't listen to people that "know" more than me even though they have never met me and have no idea if I actually know more or less than them. Gotta love how people become something else on the Internet hiding behind they anonymity that they would never be in real life.

Anyways, thanks for not helping and actually giving me wrong information.

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Late yesterday I was able to transfer an AT&T account with unlimited smartphone data to my name. So I no longer need this thread. Good thing I didn't listen to people that "know" more than me even though they have never met me and have no idea if I actually know more or less than them. Gotta love how people become something else on the Internet hiding behind they anonymity that they would never be in real life.

Anyways, thanks for not helping and actually giving me wrong information.

I'm gonna call BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh