I'm currently a Verizon customer, but I am looking to be an AT&T customer for the very first time. Unfortuantely, I don't have any type of online payment to purchase. I have an iPhone with Verizon, and I really like it.

1.) If I port my number over to AT&T, even though I'm not a customer, would they still run a credit check on me in regardless too how low, or how high the deposit is?

2.) would it be possible to run a credit check online directly through AT&T without purchasing anything?
    11-24-2011 06:36 PM
    I'm pretty sure they don't have online credit check without purchasing something. But there is a credit check when you sign up for new service. I think you will have to do it in store!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-24-2011 06:51 PM
    How much is the 8GB iPhone models? Would it be possible to get an Apple free with a 2yr agreement contract? Or they are not free? I have the 32GB with Verizon.
    11-24-2011 06:56 PM
    Depends which one you want.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
    11-24-2011 07:04 PM
    How much is the 8GB iPhone models? Would it be possible to get an Apple free with a 2yr agreement contract? Or they are not free? I have the 32GB with Verizon.
    The 8gb iPhone 4 is 99 they might have a 3GS free but you aren't going to like going back that far trust me!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-24-2011 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD