What if I want unlimited data on AT&T?

MattMJB0188

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
actually sprint isn't horrible.....why do people stuffff about them and have never tried their service? and no you won't need an iPhone 2G.....actually most of the time Sprint 3G is faster than Verizon's especially in California and New York and with EVDO Advanced coming out next year with Sprint the speeds will be 14.4 mbps way faster than Verizon

Yea, but that won't help iPhone 4 or 4s users on Sprint since the 4 and 4s only support EVDO Rev A. Once again, CDMA technology is inferior to GSM technology. Like simultaneous voice and data, and HSPA+ and LTE working together.

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Why are you still arguing that your Sprint iPhone is better? Sprint sucks. It is for people with bad credit, like yourself, that can't qualify for service at a higher quality carrier.

MattMJB0188

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Why are you still arguing that your Sprint iPhone is better? Sprint sucks. It is for people with bad credit, like yourself, that can't qualify for service at a higher quality carrier.

Exactly. Which is the why the technology is superior to AT&T's. Verizon's CDMA is much better because its fully optimized and managed correctly. This renders higher costs but notice how people aren't complaining of the 3G speeds on Verizon. Yes, they have unlimited data but as I said before, what's the point if its slow crappy speeds <1Mbps?

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Verizon's iPhone 4&4S speeds are the same as Sprint's because EVDO Rev. A has a maximum speed of 3.1 mbps but Sprint is stepping up and about to have faster 3G than Verizon with EVDO Advanced @ 14.4 mbps and Sprint' LTE @ 100mbps will be faster than anyones and faster than any broadband connection ....anywho think what you want but not everyone is rich and can afford to pay $150-200/mo for AT&T and Verizon on single line.....I have always had coverage issues, customer service idiots, and dropped calls or calls that just sit there and apparently I should have excellent coverage in my area with them but I don't I know cuz my family has it....Sprint has better coverage in my area y family says when they have their phone on automatic it roams on Sprint a lot

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
you are wrong there AT&T: $69.99(Unlimited Calling)+$20 Unlimited Messaging+$30 2 GB Data+$8 Apple Care=$127.99 before taxes, $140.78 after taxes and Sprint: $79.99 450 landline mins, unlimited messaging, unlimited any mobile any time, unlimited data+$8 Apple Care=$87.99 before taxes and $96.78 after taxes.....almost $50 saved with Sprint....I am not trying bash AT&T or Verizon I am just stating the price comparison plus CDMA has a better output thru buildings and needs less towers plus it can operate from a farther distance and still get great coverage......Sprint is not for people with bad credit either

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
you are wrong there AT&T: $69.99(Unlimited Calling)+$20 Unlimited Messaging+$30 2 GB Data+$8 Apple Care=$127.99 before taxes, $140.78 after taxes and Sprint: $79.99 450 landline mins, unlimited messaging, unlimited any mobile any time, unlimited data+$8 Apple Care=$87.99 before taxes and $96.78 after taxes.....almost $50 saved with Sprint....I am not trying bash AT&T or Verizon I am just stating the price comparison plus CDMA has a better output thru buildings and needs less towers plus it can operate from a farther distance and still get great coverage......Sprint is not for people with bad credit either

What confuses me is that you posted somewhere else that you tried to get AT&T before you went to sprint, but they wanted $700 from you do you didnt get service thru them. So if sprint is better, why did you try to get service thru AT&T?

Found the quote

well I owe Verizon money and AT&T charges a $700 deposit for new customers I tried already

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to try and see who I qualified for customer I hated T-Mobile plus to see if my $700 deposit would still be the same cus even when I had no credit 7 years AT&T still wanted $700 from me

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
AT&T

450 landlines and unlim cell - 39.99

Unlim text - $20

2GB Data - $25
----------------------
Total: 84.99
Apprx. $100 with tax

Please learn to not be so obtuse.....

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
sounds like BS to me unless rates vary per state Sprint is still cheaper after tax and unlimited data and messaging is included in your plan but anyway in California Sprint is cheapest and I doubt AT&T would ever be that cheap I want proof

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
sounds like BS to me unless rates vary per state Sprint is still cheaper after tax and unlimited data and messaging is included in your plan but anyway in California Sprint is cheapest and I doubt AT&T would ever be that cheap I want proof

Here is proof it's not bs. And I put a CA area code in to prove it. AT&T is more, but only $15/mo more. And there is no monthly charge for apple care. Where did you get the $8 from?

7223a1e0.jpg

61853062.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
it's not on the website or in any AT&T Store near me......like I said the prices probably vary per state customer in California Sprint is the cheapest and AT&T and Verizon cost a lot

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen