It's either C-Spire or Sprint for me.

Does anyone know of C-Spire has good coverage, comparible 3g, and is reliable?

Thanks.
    10-19-2011 12:56 PM
    C-Spire is the carrier formerly known as CellSouth I believe... a regional carrier that avoided being eaten up by the big ones.
    10-19-2011 12:59 PM
    If you live in Louisiana, Mississippi or alabama they have very good coverage.
    I was a Cellular south customer for almost 10 years but i got tired of their half assed attempt to have good phones.
    The main reason I left cellular south was not because of the iPhone; it was because of the snotty holyier than tho customer service my dad received when he went to upgrade. I don't care who u are if you treat me and my family like that I will go elsewhere with my 300 dollar a month family of phones.
    10-19-2011 03:27 PM
    I have had Sprint, their data speeds are sloowwwww. If I were you I would go with C-Sprie. They have the most amazing phone plans I have ever seen. All of their plans include free roaming nationwide too, so you are paying a low price for the same coverage as Sprint and Verizon because that is who C-Sprire roams off of. With a C-Spire iPhone you will be saving money, and having the best coverage of any of us!
    10-20-2011 04:25 PM
    My husband uses Cellular South C-Spire. He's had a few minor issues, but the kind you can get with any carrier that's allowed to add bloatware to a phone, and customize the ROM. Not a worry with the iPhone.
    10-20-2011 06:26 PM
    I'm not sure if it will be the case on the c-spire iPhone, but in the past cell south had ordered phones with tethering and/or mifi removed . I think it would be a decent question to ask the rep when you go.
    10-26-2011 12:39 AM
    C-spire commented on a post i put on their facebook, and said that where i live is not part of their home network. So i guess if i went with them, i'd all ways be roaming. Wouldnt that make my data super slow, and kill my battery life?

I dont think i'll be switching because of this.
    10-26-2011 12:51 AM
    I'm not sure if it will be the case on the c-spire iPhone, but in the past cell south had ordered phones with tethering and/or mifi removed . I think it would be a decent question to ask the rep when you go.
    Thanks, but that is a by carrier option they can choose to offer or not, i think.
    10-26-2011 12:52 AM
    C-spire commented on a post i put on their facebook, and said that where i live is not part of their home network. So i guess if i went with them, i'd all ways be roaming. Wouldnt that make my data super slow, and kill my battery life?

I dont think i'll be switching because of this.
    I don't believe they'll even let you have a contract if your billing address is outside their home network.
    patricksmangan likes this.
    10-26-2011 06:33 AM
    I've never even heard of it
    10-28-2011 01:14 PM
    11-01-2011 10:35 PM
    5 days in and I gotta say, I think I'm in love.
    I got grandfathered in on my previous family smartphone plan which means that the wife and I are unlimited everything for $134.82 per month.
    11-16-2011 09:40 PM
    I just purchased the 4s and love it, C-spire has always been very good for me and what i use my phone for. The coverage area is a lot better in the northern part of the state of MS but it is getting better for people who live in the southern regions
    01-03-2012 10:36 AM
    Hello, I'm using c-spire but the moment I enter the home, it says "no service". Can anyone care to tell me how to make my cell phone work inside my home?
    06-27-2016 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD