On the fence about 4s (Eligible)

Rillo34

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
I have the original Evo 4G and I've been eligible for a few months now. I'm wondering whether it would be worth it to get the iPhone 4s.

I would wait for the new Samsung Nexus Prime, but it looks like Verizon might have gotten exclusivity. I also wonder if the investment into the iPhone might make them weaken the roster of high end Android devices?

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure what Sprint's return policy is but you can always give the iPhone a 14 day test run (or whatever their return policy is) and if not satisfied just return it. With Vz their is a restocking fee ($35). Don't know about Sprint.

Justin55372011

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I had the evo as well for a while. I liked the evo, but hated the poor battery life. With the IOS5 update for the iphone it took what i liked about the evo and made it more polished on the iphone. MUCH BETTER battery life, great screen, great notifications and siri is amazing. I think you would be very pleased with it Kandygt

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I loved my Evo 4g, then I went to the Evo 3d and now that I am on the iPhone I will probably never go to another OS. The only things I miss from android would be when entering a new contact it saving to google and having all of my contacts profiles (fb, twitter, ect.) linked but I know once I get more familiar with iOS and iCloud I will be able to sync my contacts and so they will still be saved. I will say the battery life alone is worth the switch. I was happy with Android but I am overjoyed with the iPhone. Good luck with whatever you choose, you can try it out for 14 days and if it doesn't work for you just return it and wait for another Android device :)

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I loved my Evo 4g, then I went to the Evo 3d and now that I am on the iPhone I will probably never go to another OS. The only things I miss from android would be when entering a new contact it saving to google and having all of my contacts profiles (fb, twitter, ect.) linked but I know once I get more familiar with iOS and iCloud I will be able to sync my contacts and so they will still be saved. I will say the battery life alone is worth the switch. I was happy with Android but I am overjoyed with the iPhone. Good luck with whatever you choose, you can try it out for 14 days and if it doesn't work for you just return it and wait for another Android device :)

That pretty much how I felt when I went from android to iOS in Feb. Still love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I love my iPhone4S on sprint. I have a blackberry 9930 as my main line. I've been a blackberry guy for 5 years. But this iphone has beyond satisfied what I wanted and expected. So much that I'm keeping it as an extra line on my family line...so now I carry my bb 9930 as my main line (work) and iPhone (personal fun twitter fb etc) best of both worlds I guess

Munch718

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased the Sprint Iphone 4s 32g yesterday, and am currently trying to get use to it as a new apple customer. I must say I have enjoyed my 24 hour experience with the IOS 5 thus far, I have been using andriod for the last year and was also pleased with their operating system. I will miss some of the perks that andriod offer as it relates to google services, but I am happy to be in the iphone arena. I switched from Tmobile G2.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2