I don't get paid this Friday and I really want the iPhone,Can I bill the phone to my account,if I'm in good standing on my account?

Posted from a soon to be Iphone 4s
    10-12-2011 08:41 AM
    I don't get paid this Friday and I really want the iPhone,Can I bill the phone to my account,if I'm in good standing on my account?

I'm not a Verizon customer I'm on Sprint but, I know that when I order phones that they get billed to my account. Maybe you can ask Verizon if they can change it to that way.
    10-12-2011 08:52 AM
    I believe you have to pay a minimum on the phone and the rest can be billed to the account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-12-2011 09:01 AM

Did you recently establish Verizon service? As long as you're not a new customer, and if you're not behind on payments, you should be able to bill to your account.
    10-12-2011 09:02 AM
    I've had my account for 5 years and have never missed a payment and when I upgrade I am able to bill the entire amount to my account and it is not due until my next payment is due on the account.
    10-12-2011 09:09 AM
    I've had them do that to my account a few times. Just depends on the length you've been with them and of course your payment history. I've been with them over a decade and have never been late on a payment. Just call and ask, it won't hurt anything. GL
    10-12-2011 09:11 AM
    I'm not a Verizon customer I'm on Sprint but, I know that when I order phones that they get billed to my account. Maybe you can ask Verizon if they can change it to that way.
    Sprint quite doing that recently. You can no longer bill equipment to your account with them.
    10-12-2011 09:19 AM
    I stopped working at VZW in 2007, we had already stopped ALL customers from billing things to their account (other than corporate accounts) you MAY be able to put small stuff on it if you were a higher tier phone plan customer, and had been around a while, but that was at the discretion of the store mgr at the time.
    10-12-2011 09:21 AM
    Sprint quite doing that recently. You can no longer bill equipment to your account with them.
    Oh, well that is bad news. Whatever its fine I haven't missed a payment either so I'm sure I can sweet talk them
    10-12-2011 09:21 AM
    I'm on Verizon, and I always bill to my account. It gives me time to sell my old device, and pay it off. I hope Verizon doesn't ever do away with that.
    10-12-2011 09:56 AM
    I believe you have to pay a minimum on the phone and the rest can be billed to the account.

You can have up to half of the device cost billed.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    10-12-2011 10:02 AM
    I've been with Verizon for over a year,and I'm in good standing too.

Did you recently establish Verizon service? As long as you're not a new customer, and if you're not behind on payments, you should be able to bill to your account.

10-12-2011 02:06 PM
    Bad news,u can't bill the iPhone 4s to your account at Verizon.

10-13-2011 06:39 PM
    If it's anything like last year when the iPhone 4 rolled out on Verizon and when I worked as a custoemr service representative. Apple will not allow the purchase to be billed to the account, you have to have pay up front. Sorry if that will cause you to miss out on the purchase.

00smurf
    10-13-2011 11:53 PM
    That's weird! When I bought my 4s I went in the store to do it, and the rep getting me organized asked if I was paying now or if I wanted it added to my bill. I paid immediately so I'm not sure if it wouldn't have worked if I tried to add it to the bill, but when I got my 4 in Feb I bought it online, had to pay immediately, and wasn't allowed to use a gift card!
    11-10-2011 09:39 AM
    That's weird! When I bought my 4s I went in the store to do it, and the rep getting me organized asked if I was paying now or if I wanted it added to my bill. I paid immediately so I'm not sure if it wouldn't have worked if I tried to add it to the bill, but when I got my 4 in Feb I bought it online, had to pay immediately, and wasn't allowed to use a gift card!
    You bumped a month old topic, VZW may have changed the policy now that the rush has calmed down.
    11-10-2011 07:39 PM
    I stopped working at VZW in 2007, we had already stopped ALL customers from billing things to their account (other than corporate accounts) you MAY be able to put small stuff on it if you were a higher tier phone plan customer, and had been around a while, but that was at the discretion of the store mgr at the time.
    Interesting, because I've billed a phone to my account last year, and accessories this year.
    11-12-2011 09:46 PM
    Interesting, because I've billed a phone to my account last year, and accessories this year.
    Yeah, I billed my 4S to my account, and my Zagg protector. I bought it from a corporate store.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-12-2011 09:51 PM
    I've always billed to my account. Never had any issues with it.

11-14-2011 01:47 AM
    Billed my 4s in and out on launch day in 15 min ... And used a alternate upgrade

Depends on your history and if you have had a service disconnect before for non payment

Every account actually has a dollar limit depending on your history with them .. Some more than others that why answers are varying here ...last I checked I could bill like a max of 700 or 800

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-14-2011 01:56 AM
    Billed my 4s in and out on launch day in 15 min ... And used a alternate upgrade

Depends on your history and if you have had a service disconnect before for non payment

Every account actually has a dollar limit depending on your history with them .. Some more than others that why answers are varying here ...last I checked I could bill like a max of 700 or 800

Is this listed somewhere on your account page?
    11-17-2011 07:22 PM
    Is this listed somewhere on your account page?
    No it's not it's on the services reps computer when you call in thou

My wife worked for Verizon as a csr that why I know all this

11-17-2011 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD