• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nonexistent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I primarily use my phone in the Rockville area in MD and have been thinking of getting an iPhone 4 or 5 and switching to ATT and I am wondering how is iPhone service in this area? This includes standing still to walking and driving(as a passenger).

DJ

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
No offense but how many Users in this forum are located in Rockville MD or conduct business in that area? You may be better off locating a forum that is local to your area and posting something similar there, you could always post something in the community section of Craigslist, you will certainly get more responses there.

rhyme#CB

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I primarily use my phone in the Rockville area in MD and have been thinking of getting an iPhone 4 or 5 and switching to ATT and I am wondering how is iPhone service in this area? This includes standing still to walking and driving(as a passenger).

DJ

Service in the DMV - DC/MD/VA - is great. I've never had an issue. Make the switch, you'll be glad you did.

Reactions: AgentHeracles

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
@WallyT: Thanks for the info. I am going to wait and see once the announcement is finally made.

@jsntrenkler: Sometimes people on this forum might know someone or they might have passed through. Maybe I already asked and I am trying to get a full opinion of whether to switch service providers or not when I get the iPhone 4/5. I understand about making sure that the right posts are given on the site because I avoided the crackberry forum for a rude post in the iPhone section that included a (censored) when the iPhone 4 was coming to Verizon.
I just want to let you know that to come across better we all need to use emoticons and better typography(i think that's what the word is?).

DJ

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Service in the Baltimore/DC metro area is quite good. I live north of Rockville. What carrier do you have now?

Last edited:

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I currently have Verizon but no-one on the forums in the area are saying if their service is good or not, that is why I am asking because I am thinking of switching.

DJ

iboost79#IM

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I currently have Verizon but no-one on the forums in the area are saying if their service is good or not, that is why I am asking because I am thinking of switching.

DJ

I would stick with the Verizon iphone. If talking and surfing the web is a priority, then by all means switch. Verizon is overall better than ATT in the DMV area.

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
Service in the DC metro area is a mixed bag. My AT&T coverage in Germantown is pathetic outside and non-existent indoors. I need a microcell in Frederick because I can't even make texts.

I use my Verizon iPhone in both locations and am extremely satisfied.

Don't put much weight on coverage maps. Do what you did here and ask for personal experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro