I currently have AT&T and will not be switching due to the good coverage that they offer in my area. Plus I get a 24% discount off my voice and unlimited data plan with AT&T that I would lose of I went to Sprint.
    09-05-2011 07:27 PM
    I love at&t and the features they offer but i love sprint 69.99 all you can talk plan its saves alot of money especially in times like now things are expensive and plans arent cheap but i want to see if they cancel that plan but if not i will be going to sprint and mat have both ip[hones 4 and 5 lol
    09-06-2011 12:24 PM
    Possibly going to a Sprint family plan from an AT&T individual plan. AT&T has been really unreliable as of late.
    Jcharles5000 likes this.
    09-06-2011 12:33 PM
    I think it would be wise for Sprint to keep their Unlimited Data Plan, however, I can totally see them pulling the "In order to activate your iPhone, you'll have to change your plan to one of the (insert witty plan name) plans." They've done this before in the past. That or tack on a Super-Mega-Awesomeness Premium Data Plan, and charge a $10 fee (which they will explain as a rich data experience), that's required for the iPhone (EVO 4G fee anyone?)
    Last edited by ChaosShadow; 09-06-2011 at 12:44 PM.
    09-06-2011 12:41 PM
    I switched two lines from AT&T to Sprint because Sprint has unlimited data. The remaining AT&T line was the only one with a grandfathered unlimited data plan. So if Sprint gets the iPhone I'm covered and will be able to get them.
    09-06-2011 01:28 PM
    I switched two lines from AT&T to Sprint because Sprint has unlimited data. The remaining AT&T line was the only one with a grandfathered unlimited data plan. So if Sprint gets the iPhone I'm covered and will be able to get them.
    How do you like it over there at Sprint ?
    09-06-2011 08:01 PM
    I'm on Sprint and am waiting for the iPhone 5 to switch to Verizon.

When I first got my Palm Pre, I could tether at 2.2-2.8 Mbps. I've been down at 300-600 kbps for almost a year. Multiple calls to Sprint have led to no fixes. I think the Evo 4Gs are sucking up all the 3G devices' bandwidth. AT&T iPhones are testing at 6-8 Mbps even with 3G, so anyone will be better than Sprint's data speeds.
    09-07-2011 02:42 PM
    It depends on Sprint's service plans.
    09-08-2011 05:47 AM
    AT&T and wouldn't switch
    09-08-2011 11:37 AM
    I have Sprint now and will switch to Verizon or AT&T with the new iphone (even if Sprint gets it).

However, I would say that most of you shouldn't base your decisions just on unlimited data. They will force you to change your plan eventually or just greatly throttle your speeds. They aren't going to honor those grandfathered plans forever.
    Last edited by organix; 09-08-2011 at 12:05 PM.
    09-08-2011 12:02 PM
    sticking with verizon, the coverage is too good, even if it's too expensive
    09-08-2011 10:19 PM
    I'm debating on what choice to make because my contract with Sprint is up in October so it's either get the iPhone with them or go with Verizon or At&t???? The hard choices one ha to make! :/
    09-09-2011 01:44 PM
    I have an android phone and Im currently on a verizon family plan. I've been waiting for what seems like forever for iPhone 5 and have been considering switching to my own plan and sprint has the cheapest. Service isn't too bad where I am. Besides, sooooo many people have crappy service and still love their iPhones
    09-09-2011 08:56 PM
    Already on Sprint, staying with Sprint, and hope the unlimited plans don't disappear in the same fashion that Verizons did......
    09-10-2011 11:58 AM
    I will not be switching... I like Verizon.!
    09-11-2011 02:53 PM
    I won't be switching..AT&T has excellent coverage where I work and live
    09-15-2011 11:23 AM
    2012 will be my 10th anniversary with Sprint. (Currently have Palm Pixi). I would hope that they would grandfather data plans for long-term members like me.
    09-16-2011 02:30 AM
    Already on and been waiting...c'mon Oct 4th!
    09-28-2011 02:54 PM
    from what I read and seen is they are getting rid of the premier program in order to keep the unlimited data plans.. I am kinda bummed about it but would rather still have the unlimited data plans for sure..
    09-30-2011 11:02 AM
    Let me know what carrier you have now and why you will or will not switch.
    AT&T iPhone. I won't be switching. I love AT&T and have no need to look elsewhere - we already have the iPhone.
    09-30-2011 11:16 AM
    Sprint and staying, but I will be picking up an iPhone!

Mistress of Mischief
    09-30-2011 11:37 PM
    Don't understand why everyone is so anxious about Sprint's unlimited 3G. Its EVDO and is super slow. It has peak speeds of 2MBps and averages around 1Mbps or less. HSPA+ or LTE is the way to go. Now of course if the next iPhone includes WiMax that would be great for Sprint customers.
    Better than Verizon's peak 3G speed of 1.4mbps.
    I might switch from Verizon back to Sprint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-01-2011 01:52 AM
    I already have Sprint, and let me just say this. I am so HAPPY that we are getting the Iphone! I love Sprint, but here lately I've been thinking about jumping ship because of the whole HP screw up. I am a die hard Webos fan, and when I heard they where no longer making the Palm Pre 3 I really started contemplating if I should go to Verizon. I've never owned a Iphone but I've played with a few. I own other apple products so I'm pretty excited to try out icloud, and the other goodies the Iphone has to offer. I was lucky and was able to order my phone so come Oct 13th I'll be like a little kid the night before Christmas. Wont sleep a lick lol. I even took off work for the 14th just to make sure I'm here when it arrives. What can I say, I'm a tech geek and love new toys
    GuyKujawa likes this.
    10-09-2011 01:23 PM
    Im switching from T-Mobile because I want an iPhone now to use on a regular day to day; and because I'm fed up with their service!
    10-10-2011 05:55 PM
    I already have Sprint, and let me just say this. I am so HAPPY that we are getting the Iphone! I love Sprint, but here lately I've been thinking about jumping ship because of the whole HP screw up. I am a die hard Webos fan, and when I heard they where no longer making the Palm Pre 3 I really started contemplating if I should go to Verizon. I've never owned a Iphone but I've played with a few. I own other apple products so I'm pretty excited to try out icloud, and the other goodies the Iphone has to offer. I was lucky and was able to order my phone so come Oct 13th I'll be like a little kid the night before Christmas. Wont sleep a lick lol. I even took off work for the 14th just to make sure I'm here when it arrives. What can I say, I'm a tech geek and love new toys
    I too was a huge WebOs fan, and when HP announced that they were pulling the plug, I snapped!
    10-11-2011 02:24 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD