View Poll Results: Will The iPhone 5 Come Out For Sprint?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

44 66.67%
  • No

2 3.03%
  • Who Cares!

20 30.30%
    Do you think the iPhone 5 will come out for Sprint after that WSJ Rumor??
    08-26-2011 08:57 AM
    thank you for making "who cares" as an option
    08-26-2011 09:33 AM
    According to a new WSJ report (tweeted out), Sprint will be getting the iPhone 5 at launch, although launch date is still unclear.. Sprint to Get Apple iPhone 5 - WSJ.com
    08-26-2011 09:34 AM
    According to a new WSJ report (tweeted out), Sprint will be getting the iPhone 5 at launch, although launch date is still unclear.. Sprint to Get Apple iPhone 5 - WSJ.com
    you have no idea how happy I am about this news. As much as my BB is a pain in the *** I can wait till mid october for this! Now if only I can make time speed up a month and a half. lol
    08-26-2011 08:23 PM
    Exciting news. I'll be switching from a Palm Pixi. Gonna miss physical keyboards!
    08-27-2011 05:36 PM
    Exciting news. I'll be switching from a Palm Pixi. Gonna miss physical keyboards!
    I thought so too when I switched from my BB Bold. However, it didn't take me long to get used to typing on the iPhones touch screen keyboard.
    08-27-2011 08:18 PM
    physical keyboards just feel so... dated. do not miss it one bit
    08-27-2011 09:52 PM
    Sprint tells employees not to discuss upcoming iPhone 5 launch | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence

I don't know why people wouldn't care, the more carriers it's on the better, competition is good, I'm looking forward to finally dumping AT&T and their third world network..
    08-28-2011 08:01 PM
    personally, i do not care because when i did have Sprint, coverage, where i live, is a complete joke (more third world, to me)

it was so bad that in new my house all lines (5) were completely useless. after a month of them researching and documenting they dropped all lines for FREE, and rightfully so due to a 'coverage hole'. when i have friends/family come over, with Sprint, the situation remains the same, 7 years later

so, in my book, Sprint can go screw themselves and their $hit network. where i live AT&T > Sprint, Verizon & T-Mobile
    08-28-2011 08:38 PM
    Sprint tells employees not to discuss upcoming iPhone 5 launch | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence

I don't know why people wouldn't care, the more carriers it's on the better, competition is good, I'm looking forward to finally dumping AT&T and their third world network..
    Because most who want an iphone probably already got one on Verizon or at&t. Not to mention Sprint doesn't have very good coverage.
    08-28-2011 08:39 PM
    personally, i do not care because when i did have Sprint, coverage, where i live, is a complete joke (more third world, to me)

it was so bad that in new my house all lines (5) were completely useless. after a month of them researching and documenting they dropped all lines for FREE, and rightfully so due to a 'coverage hole'. when i have friends/family come over, with Sprint, the situation remains the same, 7 years later

so, in my book, Sprint can go screw themselves and their $hit network. where i live AT&T > Sprint, Verizon & T-Mobile
    Well where are you located? In all the AT&T dead zones around my house where my phone is useless my friends Sprint phone has full service.
    08-28-2011 08:42 PM
    Because most who want an iphone probably already got one on Verizon or at&t. Not to mention Sprint doesn't have very good coverage.
    Hmm, well, the world doesn't revolve around you or anybody else, if you don't care why bother making a post about it?
    08-28-2011 08:44 PM
    Hmm, well, the world doesn't revolve around you or anybody else, if you don't care why bother making a post about it?
    Because you asked why people wouldn't care and I told you. Maybe you didn't read your own post?
    08-28-2011 09:36 PM

While I agree with you that it's nice to see other carriers getting the iPhone, I voted that I don't care because Sprint has lousy coverage where I live and travel, but I know people that do want them to get it, so it makes no difference to me either way...
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 08-29-2011 at 09:47 AM.
    08-29-2011 09:43 AM
    At least more people i know will likely get iphones. So Sprint is a good thing if it happens.
    Apple9to5 likes this.
    08-29-2011 10:54 AM
    It really ll depends on where you live for Coverage.....Some networks will be better then some and vice versa.
    08-29-2011 01:12 PM
    Who says it won't? Remember At&T at first was the only one with the exclusive rights of supply iphone but later other players jumped in as well. So, the trend will continue as apple will want its consumers to have more options in terms of choosing a carrier with their service.
    Apple9to5 likes this.
    08-29-2011 01:34 PM
    If the iPhone DOES come out for Sprint and if that keep their UNLIMITED Plans TRUST me a lot of people are going to switch to Sprint!
    08-29-2011 02:20 PM
    If the iPhone DOES come out for Sprint and if that keep their UNLIMITED Plans TRUST me a lot of people are going to switch to Sprint!
    Most with smart phones are grandfathered why give that up for a lesser network?
    08-29-2011 02:40 PM
    There are still people using Sprint?
    Premium1 likes this.
    08-29-2011 03:06 PM
    I agree with ya here.
    08-29-2011 03:29 PM
    There are still people using Sprint?
    Premium1 likes this.
    08-29-2011 03:41 PM
    as people have said.. It all depends on where you live. Sprint has done fine for me both at work and at home whereas people with at&t and verzion have crappy service at both places.. Again, I am happy that Sprint will more than likely pick up the iPhone 5. It's about damn time.
    08-29-2011 03:43 PM
    I'm fairly happy with Sprint at the moment. Plus with their cheap prices, and in addition to that having a 25% corp. discount, I can't complain. I just hope that if and when they do begin carrying iPhones... their slow @$$ network won't collapse. I'm currently pulling god awful 0.5mbps as my d/l speed on 3G. Mega sadface
    08-29-2011 08:09 PM
    I'm fairly happy with Sprint at the moment. Plus with their cheap prices, and in addition to that having a 25% corp. discount, I can't complain. I just hope that if and when they do begin carrying iPhones... their slow @$$ network won't collapse. I'm currently pulling god awful 0.5mbps as my d/l speed on 3G. Mega sadface
    Wasn't there rumors that they would have a higher priced plan for iphones? If that is the case I can see that making some people not want to get an iphone.
    08-29-2011 08:11 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD