BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
There are still people using Sprint?

osnap.gif

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
as people have said.. It all depends on where you live. Sprint has done fine for me both at work and at home whereas people with at&t and verzion have crappy service at both places.. Again, I am happy that Sprint will more than likely pick up the iPhone 5. It's about damn time.

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm fairly happy with Sprint at the moment. Plus with their cheap prices, and in addition to that having a 25% corp. discount, I can't complain. I just hope that if and when they do begin carrying iPhones... their slow @$$ network won't collapse. I'm currently pulling god awful 0.5mbps as my d/l speed on 3G. Mega sadface :(

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm fairly happy with Sprint at the moment. Plus with their cheap prices, and in addition to that having a 25% corp. discount, I can't complain. I just hope that if and when they do begin carrying iPhones... their slow @$$ network won't collapse. I'm currently pulling god awful 0.5mbps as my d/l speed on 3G. Mega sadface :(

Wasn't there rumors that they would have a higher priced plan for iphones? If that is the case I can see that making some people not want to get an iphone.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I personally could care less since i would never even consider going to Sprint for personal use...i have Sprint for a work phone, and i live in a strong market for their service...and there are several times during the day where i'll be without contact for 30-45min. and then BAM! 10-15 texts all at once...or voicemails from calls i never received. As long as I'm securely in the perimeter I'm ok, but outside of the perimeter, it's so hit or miss.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
This is great news from a pricing standpoint. Sprints low prices should bleed into Verizon and AT&T in theory. Not to mention more facetimers.

---
I am here: Google Maps
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should but then again most people aren't all about jumping carriers. I think it will be good to have iphone on more carriers but I think it will be more for those already on the carrier who wanted an iphone similar to those who got the i4 with verizon rather than jumping to another carrier.

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Wasn't there rumors that they would have a higher priced plan for iphones? If that is the case I can see that making some people not want to get an iphone.

Can't say that I've heard anything about that, but I wouldn't put it past them to do so. Honestly though, if they want to remain "competitive", they should keep the current plans available for the iPhone.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Sprint iPhone would be a great thing for the market. Choice is good!

This is true. And as people have stated about carriers before, different carriers are better in different places... So in some places Sprint is the best carrier and by offering the iPhone on Sprint Apple might be able to capture another small market where Sprint is a good carrier

tnrambler

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I hope that the rumor is true. I could not get the iPhone 2 years ago from AT&T because of their "crappy service" where I would be spending most of my time combined with their pricing. Went with Sprint which has the best service in that area and the palm pre - which was a good substitute. Now that hp has pretty much ditched webOS phones, I hope to stay with Sprint for their plans (and the healthy discount) but I will not get an Android phone.

Oh, and as far as Verizon is concerned, the associates in their local stores are arrogant pricks and I would never do business with them - not to mention Verizon's penchant for nickel and diming customers to death.

mike5

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't expect Sprint to change their data plans any time soon, even w/the addition of the iPhone. They already added a $10 fee for all smart phones, but they won't change because they want to increase market share. If they charge the exact same as everyone else, why would anyone new come to Sprint? They need to distinguish themselves.

Sprint's coverage & service has made major strides the last few years. I travel for a living & do not have trouble w/Sprint. Like all carriers, there are known problem areas, but I am in Orlando tonight, was in Boston last night, Detroit the night before & San Antonio prior to that. No problems or interruptions to service.

Looking forward to the iPhone coming to Sprint. Competition is good. 1st post here--go easy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox