• No

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Who Cares!

Votes: 20 30.3%

• Total voters

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
personally, i do not care because when i did have Sprint, coverage, where i live, is a complete joke (more third world, to me)

it was so bad that in new my house all lines (5) were completely useless. after a month of them researching and documenting they dropped all lines for FREE, and rightfully so due to a 'coverage hole'. when i have friends/family come over, with Sprint, the situation remains the same, 7 years later

so, in my book, Sprint can go screw themselves and their $hit network. where i live AT&T > Sprint, Verizon & T-Mobile

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
personally, i do not care because when i did have Sprint, coverage, where i live, is a complete joke (more third world, to me)

it was so bad that in new my house all lines (5) were completely useless. after a month of them researching and documenting they dropped all lines for FREE, and rightfully so due to a 'coverage hole'. when i have friends/family come over, with Sprint, the situation remains the same, 7 years later

so, in my book, Sprint can go screw themselves and their $hit network. where i live AT&T > Sprint, Verizon & T-Mobile

Well where are you located? In all the AT&T dead zones around my house where my phone is useless my friends Sprint phone has full service.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Sprint tells employees not to discuss upcoming iPhone 5 launch | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence

I don't know why people wouldn't care, the more carriers it's on the better, competition is good, I'm looking forward to finally dumping AT&T and their third world network..

While I agree with you that it's nice to see other carriers getting the iPhone, I voted that I don't care because Sprint has lousy coverage where I live and travel, but I know people that do want them to get it, so it makes no difference to me either way...

Last edited:

Anja Nikolic

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Who says it won't? Remember At&T at first was the only one with the exclusive rights of supply iphone but later other players jumped in as well. So, the trend will continue as apple will want its consumers to have more options in terms of choosing a carrier with their service.

Reactions: Apple9to5