haha, someone is emotional

i did use caps a few times, but don't be ignorant. i've been stressing and elaborating on two of my points in detail. is this what were resorting to?
    Not trying to be ignorant, just making a point. You would do well to listen to the posts of the others in this thread. You are defending a DOA argument that will go nowhere because the claims you are making are 100% dependent on the opinion of the end user, the individuals needs and wants, and the network needs and wants.

Just because for me the ViPhone experience is far superior to my 3 previous AT&T iPhones, it does not make it a fact for others. Which phone is superior is a pointless argument from either side. They are both iPhones, they are both manufactured by apple, both have retina displays, both have front and back glass, both play music, both sync with iTunes, make calls, browse the Internet, retrieve and send email, do FaceTime, and on and on and on.

Again, not trying to be ignorant. Just reiterating what others in this and the countless other AT&T vs Verizon threads have concluded. It is and will always be an argument that is based solely on the end users preferences, which renders the argument a dead one.
    08-01-2011 09:26 PM
    I prefer At&T 100%
    08-01-2011 09:36 PM
    I prefer At&T 100%
    Case and point. It would be useless for me to try and convince you otherwise.
    08-01-2011 09:42 PM
    Rusty has a point. The argument is DOA, and so is this thread.
    08-01-2011 09:44 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD