ATT offering unlimited any mobile to mobile tomorrow.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
What they need to do is offer unlimited data. How often do you hear us iPhone users complain "Man I wish I had more minutes." Not too often. A big topic of conversation though was "They better have unlimited data when Verizon gets it!"

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Roll-Over plus Any Mobile... is HUGE.

I can see some people dropping their calling plan a notch if VZW offers Any Mobile.

If they do, they will probably will make you drop F&F... cant see them letting you keep both. But that would be awesome if they do!!

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I hope Verizon does counter it. Even though my wife and I aren't minute-hogs it would be nice not to even think about the minutes since we have come back from Sprint where this was standard on every plan.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't use that many minutes anyway all I care about is the unlimited data its the 21st century people care more about unlimited texting and data than they do about minutes for the most part.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

I can see some people dropping their calling plan a notch if VZW offers Any Mobile.

If they do, they will probably will make you drop F&F... cant see them letting you keep both. But that would be awesome if they do!!

Yeah you won't need friends and family with something like this. The calling circle thing is ok but any mobile number trumps all that.

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site

I'm hoping I can drop down to the 450/min plan and activate this option vs. the 900/min w A-List and rollover I'm currently on. I would definitely stay on AT&T no doubt.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
What they need to do is offer unlimited data. How often do you hear us iPhone users complain "Man I wish I had more minutes." Not too often. A big topic of conversation though was "They better have unlimited data when Verizon gets it!"

I have unlimited data on Att and never used over 1.6GB's. Also, I bet 90% of the current Att users have unlimited as most iPhone users have been using these for years and are grandfathered in . As you know, that is going away with Vzn soon

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I have unlimited data on Att and never used over 1.6GB's. Also, I bet 90% of the current Att users have unlimited as most iPhone users have been using these for years and are grandfathered in . As you know, that is going away with Vzn soon

Of course grandfathered customer have it. Obviously he's talking about offering it to new customers. And you're right Verizon's is going away but probably not until they make a huge dent and sign a bunch of AT&T defectors ;)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Of course grandfathered customer have it. Obviously he's talking about offering it to new customers. And you're right Verizon's is going away but probably not until they make a huge dent and sign a bunch of AT&T defectors ;)

I hope many defect. Some bloggers predicted as many as 5,000,000 over the next 18 months as contracts expire. I hope their right

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Going away or throttling over 5GB?? ... there is a difference.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
does anyone know what is the criteria to be eligible for this? i mean outside of the unlimited data plan ($20).. more specifically in the required voice plan?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I just dropped down from the 900 to the 450 minute voice plan and added the unlimited sms/any mobile plan. This is going to save me $20/month.

This is a huge gift from AT&T!

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I hardly use any minutes whatsoever. I have 4000 roll over minutes. 450 minutes/month. While this is a great feature, sadly don't think i need it lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro