i currently have a bb 9700 and am looking to get a iphone 4. I'm not eligible for an upgrade until August and I can't really wait for the iphone 5 or whatever to come out. that's how much i'm over my bb. haha.

anyone have any tips on how to waive a eligibility date? anyone think they'll let me upgrade early so i can get the $299 price?

thanks in advance!
    02-01-2011 05:19 AM
    you'll pay an extra $200 on top of the upgrade price to upgrade early. Period. When it comes to the iPhone they're are no exceptions that I know of.
    02-01-2011 12:59 PM
    i currently have a bb 9700 and am looking to get a iphone 4. I'm not eligible for an upgrade until August and I can't really wait for the iphone 5 or whatever to come out. that's how much i'm over my bb. haha.

anyone have any tips on how to waive a eligibility date? anyone think they'll let me upgrade early so i can get the $299 price?

thanks in advance!
    Last year when the i4 came out, at&t was bumping peoples upgrades up so they could get the phone early. I am willing to bet they will do this again, so if you can hold out a few more months you just might get bumped and then you can get the i5 or whatever they call it.
    02-08-2011 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD