ATT VIP accounts or early upgrades?

Jimbos Jumbos

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I was with VZ for years. They would allow me to upgrade my phone once a year. I have heard that ATT has a similar setup.

Does anyone have an ATT account that allows you to get a new iphone each year? What are you spending each month to get this, and how long have you been with ATT

When the iphone 4 was announced last year, did they offer early upgrades to everyone? or just certain accounts?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a family plan with 4 lines... and my line (the primary) gets an upgrade every year. The remaining 3 lines get new phones every 2 years. The 2-year upgrades actually can upgrade 3 months early (at the 21 month mark).

AT&T also allowed early upgrades for iPhone4 for anyone whose upgrade fell before the end of 2010 - in essence, allowing up to a 6 month early upgrade.

And I spend too much each month on my wireless service - 1600 minutes, unlimited family text plan, four smartphone unlimited data plans...

xDAKx

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
If your main line exceeds more then $100 a month you get to upgrade every 12 months.

Does anyone know if this applies -only- to multi-line/family plan customers, or does this apply to individuals as well? I'm at about $95.37 a month as of now, but was thinking of taking the plunge and jumping to the 900 minute with A-List, and the idea of also being able to get an upgrade every year as opposed to every two is even more enticing.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2