Sprint iphone

Timberwolf

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I am going to switch from Sprint once our contract is up, but I don't think they're bad. Like some other people have said, their price increases put them on par with AT&T and verizon (we will actually be saving money with AT&T with the $10 charge now). I don't think
Sprint will start bleeding customers if Tmobile gets acquired though, since I think many on Tmobile won't be happy with having AT&T. Just my guess though.

joek1971

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I am currently with Sprint and have 5 lines with them and I am also leaving soon, Sprint lacks in phones, they jumped on this Android band wagon and dont care about anything else, they are not even getting the HP products and forget about the iPhone.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Wow, if Sprint could keep their plans the same a iPhone on Sprint would be a fantastic value.

While I agree with you here, I don't see it happening. Especially since Verizon just did away with their unlimited iPhone data plan.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
^ I disagree.. I think they will keep the unlimited data plan for a couple of reasons: it's going to draw a lot of people from other carriers to make the jump.. thus making it very successful for Sprint, only big carrier doing it (at&t does have some kind of unlimited plan but I just saw something recently saying they were going to slow down the data going to people hogging the network that are in this plan).

muzikmyke

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I agree

^ I disagree.. I think they will keep the unlimited data plan for a couple of reasons: it's going to draw a lot of people from other carriers to make the jump.. thus making it very successful for Sprint, only big carrier doing it (at&t does have some kind of unlimited plan but I just saw something recently saying they were going to slow down the data going to people hogging the network that are in this plan).

I Have to agree! I think Sprint will more than likely keep an unlimited plan with the iPhone because if AT&T wins the merger with T-Mobile, it would be in Sprint's best interest to be unique were it counts to a good portion of people.....The pocket book.

lseans

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone point me to or make a clear comparison between family plans on the 3 carriers showing the costs for 2, 3, and 4 iphone users? Currently on AT&T with two, but two kids near iphone age. Thanks in advance.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods