Recently, I dropped my blackberry curve 8900 into a pool and needed to get a new phone. Im a teenager and dont really need a blackberry so I decided to get the Motorola Backflip. I had to terminate my old line and add a new one. I got the phone for $50.00 less at Best Buy then at my local att store. As its the first android phone on att, it had a lot of problems. My battery didnt last more then 4 hours. So I brought the phone back and having had an iPhone 3g a while back, got a 3gs. I then heard about the release of the iPhone 4 and needed to have it as I didnt want to be stuck with a 3gs for 2 years. I was able to bring that phone back to Best Buy too and exchange it. All I had to pay was a $10.00 restocking fee. AT&T only allows for one exchange.Also, best buy offers a better insureance policy then apple does!! I LOVE MY IPHONE 4!!!! THANKS BEST BUY!!!!
    07-01-2010 11:09 PM
    This is a good review. Thanks for writing about it and this will definitely be considered by readers as a part of a buying decision. Enjoy your new phone!
    07-02-2010 07:23 AM
    Honestly, I had forgotten about that policy with Best Buy and I should have ordered my iPhone 4 there this week.
    07-03-2010 08:17 AM
    Best Buy does offer the best warranty...
    07-07-2010 07:43 PM
    That's cool to know- thanks!
    07-07-2010 09:54 PM
    I bought a Pink and Cute cell phone skin which fits my blackberry and change the whole look of my cell in seconds and it also having the Highest Quality Guaranteed!

blackberry storm2 skins
    Too funny when the spammers dont notice the x posts before links allowed heh.

Reported that post btw
    07-08-2010 02:40 PM
    I had to terminate my old line and add a new one.
    You should have kept your mouth shut about your intentions.
    nike air jordan retro

this spammer thinks hes undercover...smfh!
    posting about something related but toooo open at the same time...they are trying to get clever...but its not enough
    07-13-2010 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD