I went to bed around midnight (Eastern time). I woke up around 6:45am, got on the computer and went to AT&T. I was surprised to see that you can pre-order the new iPhone 4. So I clicked upgrade and pre-ordered in less than 2 minutes. No problems, a good night of sleep and now I'm enjoying the sound of birds singing on a beautiful Florida day!
    06-15-2010 10:20 AM
    I hope youre wearing a bulletproof vest ! lol
    06-15-2010 10:26 AM
    I have been trying to pre-order through apple all morning ... Getting the "Try Again Later" error. Arghhhh.
    06-15-2010 10:46 AM
    I went to bed around midnight (Eastern time). I woke up around 6:45am, got on the computer and went to AT&T. I was surprised to see that you can pre-order the new iPhone 4. So I clicked upgrade and pre-ordered in less than 2 minutes. No problems, a good night of sleep and now I'm enjoying the sound of birds singing on a beautiful Florida day!
    wow you are lucky as hell...go buy a lottery ticket man lol. att wouldnt even show me the iPhone 4 when i clicked pre-order. luckily i slipped by on the apple website and attained ultimate victory.
    06-15-2010 11:07 AM
    It's been a LONG time since I've heard someone say they love AT&T
    06-19-2010 02:43 AM
    It's been a LONG time since I've heard someone say they love AT&T
    It's also been a long time AT&T has done something right. I'm happy for the poster.

If he lives near me, give it a few days... the aluminum foil covered broomsticks with wires plugging into a cut lemon that AT&T uses as cell towers will reverse any goodwill. As an aside, I hear AT&T is really going to improve the network- they are planning to buy a lemons from Shop rite (3 for $5!) to improve the network in the Jersey City area.
    06-24-2010 11:58 PM
    I love you to
    05-06-2014 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD