...Android is available on all four of the carriers, that is how they are getting so many new users...
    Actually, I believe, it's the buy one get one deals that are responsible for a great many new fandroid sales.
    05-25-2010 11:05 AM
    Actually, I believe, it's the buy one get one deals that are responsible for a great many new fandroid sales.
    that i'm sure is a huge factor in the numbers game.
    05-26-2010 11:54 PM
    I stuck with Sprint for the past couple years with the hopes that the iPhone would make its way over but that is looking more and more unrealistic with each passing day.

At this point I don't see Apple taking the time to make a CDMA version of the iPhone. Ther's also the fact that 4G cellular technology is upon us and Sprint is pretty much the only major US cellular provider who is using Clearwire as their 4G provider (everybody else is going with LTE).

I figured I may as well jump ship to AT&T now since I don't really care much for any other cell provider.
    06-19-2010 03:17 AM
    Maybe it's because I'm 37.... but do you guys remember when everybody didn't own something Apple? I kind of miss those days. It's great for Apple and their investors, but I miss the exclusivity that once came with being an Apple user. I guess my point is, I don't really wanna see the iPhone on all 4 carriers.
    06-19-2010 09:05 AM
    Maybe it's because I'm 37.... but do you guys remember when everybody didn't own something Apple? I kind of miss those days. It's great for Apple and their investors, but I miss the exclusivity that once came with being an Apple user. I guess my point is, I don't really wanna see the iPhone on all 4 carriers.
    Hey Im 37 too.....
    So basically you wanna be like that kid with a bag of candy that will only share with those living next door while the rest of neighbour kids have to drool ?
    06-19-2010 09:14 AM
    Hey Im 37 too.....
    So basically you wanna be like that kid with a bag of candy that will only share with those living next door while the rest of neighbour kids have to drool ?
    Haha! Yeah, I'm an a** like that. Well when it comes to Apple anyway.
    06-19-2010 09:19 AM
    Haha! Yeah, I'm an a** like that. Well when it comes to Apple anyway.
    Hey dont put yourself down! Be proud of it , its a great quality
    06-19-2010 09:22 AM
    Hey Im 37 too.....
    ht
    tp://ww
    w.youtube.com/watch?v=OYecfV3ubP8]YouTube - 1984 Apple's Macintosh Commercial

(remove spaces)

Funny how they are heading into the completely opposite direction now eh?-
    06-21-2010 01:56 PM
    sprint will NEVER get the iphone. sprint sucks *** wayyyyyy too much
    06-21-2010 02:11 PM
    None of what you said is really accurate. First there are already CDMA iPhones that have been made, most likely for the China market. Second ATT and TMO are both GSM but TMO's is much different then what ATT is using, that is why an unlocked iPhone can only use EDGE when used on TMO.
    Not quite, TMO uses a different frequency for it's 3G than AT&T. GSM is GSM.
    06-22-2010 12:05 PM
    sprint will NEVER get the iphone. sprint sucks *** wayyyyyy too much
    I've used Sprint for years and I haven't had any problems whatsoever. Their plans are some of the best in the industry, their network is great, and I've never had a problem with their customer service.
    06-23-2010 02:45 AM
    From my sources who have been right about pretty much everything to date.. It would be Verizon who would get it, if anyone other than AT&T.
    06-28-2010 09:47 PM
    From my sources who have been right about pretty much everything to date.. It would be Verizon who would get it, if anyone other than AT&T.
    The Internet?
    06-30-2010 06:59 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD