So What Are the Chances iPhone Comes to Verizon in 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbird669

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I figured a forum like this is the place to get great info concerning the iPhone and it's positive & negative attributes...looking forward to the intel...haha First off I currently am a Verizon customer & have been very satisfied with my service...some of my friends are on AT&T & they seem to have alot more dropped calls & less service area for sure...but I am also an avid iTouch user & the idea of having the use of apps available all the time sounds wonderful...So what are the chances the iPhone coming to Verizon soon or would I have to go with AT & T to enjoy that oppurtunity...haha I have seen different rumors swirling out there...any truth to them? Any pros & cons concerning AT&T would also be appreciated...Thanks...

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
You have a better chance of winning the Mastery of English Grammar award. Here's the issue with Verizon and Apple. They are both controlling companies that don't like to give a lot of leeway in many areas. Verizon is getting better at allowing GPS, wi-fi and other features on their phones, but they are still a controlling company. Apple touts concurrent data and voice connections in some of their commercials and that experience isn't possible with Verizon unless you are on Wi-Fi. Will Apple ever get on Verizon? Yes. This year? No. This is only about the iPhone and the iPad may be treated differently since it doesn't use voice connections over a cell network at the moment.

TyanColte

Feb 16, 2010
tyan.homeip.net
Honestly there is no way that the iPhone will go to verizon it has already been stated by apple that is not cost effective to redesign the iPhone with a dual mode feature due to the fact that verizon's CDMA network is only available in the U.S. And Korea. Apple simply would not be able to gain profit in that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73