AT&T rolls out unlimited text, voice, and data plans

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
AT&T rolls out unlimited text, voice, and data plans | Crave - CNET
The new plans include:

* Feature Phone customers now have the option of unlimited talk plans for $69.99 a month per person or $119.99 a month for a family plan with two lines included. The unlimited texting plans remain $20 a month for individuals or $30 a month for the Family Talk plan.
* Quick Messaging Device customers may now choose unlimited talk for $69.99, and Family Talk customers may choose unlimited talk for $119.99 per month (two lines included). These plans require a minimum of $20 per month for individual plans and $30 per month for Family Talk plans in texting and/or Web browsing packages for new and upgrading customers.
* All smartphone customers, including iPhone owners, can now buy unlimited voice and data for $99.99. For smartphone customers with Family Talk plans, unlimited voice and data is now available for $179.99 (two lines included). Texting plans remain unchanged at $20 for unlimited plans for individuals, $30 for Family Talk Plans.​

dbjaime3

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I Don't need unlimited minutes, I have plenty of rollover minutes. Now if AT&T wants to lower the price on other plans, maybe I would see some savings.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
What with a-list and roll-over minutes, I do not really need unlimited voice. However, one news report suggests that the "unlimited" data really isn't, that there is a whole list of limits. Anyone know what these limits are and whether or not they different from the limits that we have now?

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I'm thinking about trying to use my Skype account for calls. I'll see how that works this month...
I suggested Skype as an alternative to the unavailable AT&T microcell. However, the failure of Skype to support Bluetooth makes this a non-starter for me personally. I never hold the iPhone up to my ear.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
im happy with my plan only paying $63/ month with 450 anytime mins(w/ discount), unlimited Data, and i use SMS thru my data so i have the 200text just in case :D

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I switched to the new unlimited plan. I use my phone heavily and ran out of my rollover minutes, but it is what it is. I only use about 600 megs a month in data, so their 5 gig softcap will never affect me. Now bring on those tiered data plans..........

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I know this isn't the fourm for this but do any of the text apps let u use your own phone number? I think it would be confusing for people to have to switch numbers.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox