Monthly Cost

trish_dave

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
My wife has a 3g iphone and I am considering one also. I am wondering if AT&T charges the $30 per month/per phone or is it $30 per plan.
Thanks for your help

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
yea good data well i use my wifi i dont use crappy 3g

zjw8z8.jpg
you should really get an ipod touch instead

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
My brother has triplets and are officially teenagers, so they want cell phones. However Apple only allows 2 iPhones per sale and one of the kids would be left out. All was good until he discovered that each phone would require it's own $30 data plan. He quickly told his kids too bad and no phones for them.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
My brother has triplets and are officially teenagers, so they want cell phones. However Apple only allows 2 iPhones per sale and one of the kids would be left out. All was good until he discovered that each phone would require it's own $30 data plan. He quickly told his kids too bad and no phones for them.

I know how he feels! I have three teens still at home myself.:D It is not just the iPhone BTW. It is also BB and any other "smartphone" will also require a $30/month data plan. Now you can cancel these phones Data plan after one month but the iPhone is not like this.:(

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
All smart phones now require the $30 data plan, it's not just the iPhone or even an AT&T thing. Carriers are no longer subsidizing these phones to have no one buy the data plan to make their money back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox