Help, Girlfriend on T-Mobile but wants a 3GS

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I'm sick of my gf wanting to use my IPhone instead of her T-Mobile G1 for internet. She wants an Iphone. What are her options besides Ebay? Is there any? Having to unlock or jailbreak isn't a problem as I'll do it.

Josh

Oopbuddha

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
I am on tmobile and wanted a 3gs. I went to bestbuy and bought one with a two year contract, and then after 30 days I cancelled the contract. You have to pay for activation, the first months bill, and the cancellation fee. you also have to pay the purchase price also. All in all, it cost me $500 for the phone, which was cheaper than what I could get one for on ebay or craigslist at the time (oct '09) one thing to keep in mind: If you cancel the contract before 30 days, ATT will try to charge you the full purchase price for the phone. so make sure you wait until the thirty days are up

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
If you cancel the contract before 30 days, ATT will try to charge you the full purchase price for the phone. so make sure you wait until the thirty days are up

wrong. They charge the ETF if you cancel after 30 days or if you cancel within the first 30 and don't return the phone.

jzajzz

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
Why does your girlfriend want to use 2G internet .. makes no sense... Iphone doesnt have tmobile 3g bands... her interent should be fine on her g1

bigbenjamin9

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
ive been using an iphone 3g on tmo for the pass 2 years and i would never go to at&t to get the iphone. if you can find one on 3.0 software you pay only $10for data good if u dont mind using their 2g which is not that slow. havent had any problems. just dont download anything from cydia that u dont know what it is

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW