My sister and I are planning on switching from a Blackberry Tour 9630, and a Sprint HTC Hero to iPhone 3gs 16gb. Have any Sprint users switch to AT&T, how is their customer service? I've have general experience with the OS having a 2nd gen iPod Touch, is jailbreaking the iPhone worth it? Has anyone living in Arizona used AT&T, and how is the coverage and data speeds?
    11-09-2009 01:24 AM
    Personally I love my iPhone...
    As for Jailbreaking, myself I don't concern myself with that and also I don't trust my personal information being unsecure once jailbroken. There are so many people who love jailbreaking, while myself I have not found any jailbroken apps compelling enough to do it.
    As for customer service, I have found all cell companies to be difficult when it comes to their wallet... And I don't live in Arizona so I can't offer advice there
    11-09-2009 01:50 AM
    I made the switch from Sprint to AT&T not two weeks ago and I can tell you it is a choice that I am very happy with. AT&T has good customer service in my experience with them and while I do not live in Arizona, my coverage on AT&T is better for the most part where I live.
    11-09-2009 10:02 AM
    Depends where you live, but I would try very hard to make sure AT&T has good 3G coverage.

Love my iphone, I had several flavors of WinMo phones over the years. It's a bummer though if you can't get 3G service.
    11-10-2009 05:33 PM
    I've had to deal with AT&T customer service about 4 or 5 times now since I switched from TMobile in July. I've been QUITE pleased with their level of customer service and have yet to have one CSR that I've felt didn't try their best to help me.
    11-10-2009 05:35 PM
    Me Personally, i dont like ATT's customer service compared to Tmo...but oh well
    11-10-2009 05:43 PM
    Me Personally, i dont like ATT's customer service compared to Tmo...but oh well
    TMobile was never bad for me for customer service, but I've found AT&T to be more polite and I've felt the CSR's I've had to date seem like they are trying harder.
    11-10-2009 05:48 PM
    TMobile was never bad for me for customer service, but I've found AT&T to be more polite and I've felt the CSR's I've had to date seem like they are trying harder.

yea i understand...im just saying that because the very 1st time i called them for an issue i had, they did not do anything to help me and when i called back about 10 mins later after that b**** hung up on me, the 2nd CSR i dealt with was nice and polite...like they say, "1st impressions are lasting impressions" --that is so tru
    11-10-2009 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD