Needs Convincing

shambel87

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Hello all. I have been a Mac user ever since I can remember. And when the iphone came out, I thought, how cool would this be. It seems like it offers everything and them some more. However, here is the downfall. I have verizon and love their service and plans that they offer. I have heard some not nice things about AT&T and their service. I talk and txt like crazy on my phone now. I currently have the blackberry curve 8330 with verzion. It was cool when it first came out, but now seems out of date. I have messed around with the storms a lil bit, both 1 and 2, but do not like some of the features it offers and comes with. And after messing around with an iphone, it just felt so natuarl and felt like i need to have one. Only thing holding me back it the carrier. So, my main reason for this post is exactly what it means. I need people to convince me to get one. Wiegh the pros and cons. Any and all help is greatly appericated and I hope to get some feed back! :D

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I believe AT&T has a return policy within either 14 or 30 days. I say get the phone, use it exclusively as your primary phone for the trial period and make your decision based off of that. If you get good service and the phone causes no issues, cancel Big Red and pay any possible termination fees. If you aren't happy, return the phone and pay the possible restocking fee by Apple.

However I don't know how porting your number would work if you are happy with AT&T. That's an issue between you and your carrier.

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I believe AT&T has a return policy within either 14 or 30 days. I say get the phone, use it exclusively as your primary phone for the trial period and make your decision based off of that. If you get good service and the phone causes no issues, cancel Big Red and pay any possible termination fees. If you aren't happy, return the phone and pay the possible restocking fee by Apple.

However I don't know how porting your number would work if you are happy with AT&T. That's an issue between you and your carrier.

That's what I am doing giving AT&T 30 days before i upgrade to the 3gs.I can say I am having good coverage with at&t.I wonder how travel will be tho

ericUT

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
A good idea is to start a new AT&T account and try out the iPhone with a temporary number. If you do decide you like it, you may port your number at any time, but be sure to return the iPhone before 30 days otherwise your 2 year agreement will be binding.

What you'll find is that Verizon and AT&T have very similar pricing so you'll need to concentrate on coverage in your area.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR