on twitter AT&T customers are angry because w/there plans they can't benefit from A-list..
    I am typing on my pre so I can't screen shot...but search twitter with "iphone a-list".....I tweeted back with they should start a petition.
    11-01-2009 10:54 PM
    on twitter AT&T customers are angry because w/there plans they can't benefit from A-list..
    I am typing on my pre so I can't screen shot...but search twitter with "iphone a-list".....I tweeted back with they should start a petition.
    Trust me you are able to get a-List with an iPhone. You have to at least get the 900 minute plan to get 5 people for your a-list. It's currently listed @ $89.99 a month. The $89.99 includes the unlimited data.
    11-02-2009 12:57 AM
    Trust me you are able to get a-List with an iPhone. You have to at least get the 900 minute plan to get 5 people for your a-list. It's currently listed @ $89.99 a month. The $89.99 includes the unlimited data.
    I got that plan...I guess these people have the 39.99 plan with data 30 plus text..I think they should be able to get a-list...
    11-02-2009 01:49 AM
    AT&T is a business. They are bound to provide some incentive. If you don't want to pay for it...don't. It made sense to get the $59 plan to me to get what amounted to unlimited calling.
    11-02-2009 06:46 AM
    I have the 59.99 plan on my iphone and have the A-list. At first they said I couldn't cause it showed my plan being 59.97 and after some complaining they finally did give it me.
    11-02-2009 08:22 AM
    I am typing on my pre so I can't screen shot
    Obviously you don't know much about your Pre then. Orange, Sym, P key combination will do your screenshot.
    11-04-2009 12:40 PM
    Obviously you don't know much about your Pre then. Orange, Sym, P key combination will do your screenshot.
    Oh i did not know that.But the iphone is way better i am sure the pre will beat out iphone in maybe a decade
    11-06-2009 09:12 PM
    Oh i did not know that.But the iphone is way better i am sure the pre will beat out iphone in maybe a decade
    You are kidding, right? The slope of the two curves is such that they do not cross in a decade or a century.
    11-07-2009 02:08 PM
    Lol
    7char
    11-07-2009 02:55 PM
    You are kidding, right? The slope of the two curves is such that they do not cross in a decade or a century.
    ROFL @ that!!!

And yeah...I have A-List AND an iPhone. It's dependent upon you're plan. Pay the right price and you get the perk. It just makes practical sense from a company stand point. It's kind of sad that we're to the point that everyone thinks they should be essentially GIVEN everything.
    11-07-2009 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD