AT&T A-List seem to be p'off Iphone customers?

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
on twitter AT&T customers are angry because w/there plans they can't benefit from A-list..
I am typing on my pre so I can't screen shot...but search twitter with "iphone a-list".....I tweeted back with they should start a petition.

AllTheWay

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
on twitter AT&T customers are angry because w/there plans they can't benefit from A-list..
I am typing on my pre so I can't screen shot...but search twitter with "iphone a-list".....I tweeted back with they should start a petition.

Trust me you are able to get a-List with an iPhone. You have to at least get the 900 minute plan to get 5 people for your a-list. It's currently listed @ $89.99 a month. The $89.99 includes the unlimited data.

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Trust me you are able to get a-List with an iPhone. You have to at least get the 900 minute plan to get 5 people for your a-list. It's currently listed @ $89.99 a month. The $89.99 includes the unlimited data.

I got that plan...I guess these people have the 39.99 plan with data 30 plus text..I think they should be able to get a-list...

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
AT&T is a business. They are bound to provide some incentive. If you don't want to pay for it...don't. It made sense to get the $59 plan to me to get what amounted to unlimited calling.

rmracer27

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I have the 59.99 plan on my iphone and have the A-list. At first they said I couldn't cause it showed my plan being 59.97 and after some complaining they finally did give it me.

Zoso1048

Oct 18, 2009
www.facebook.com
Oh i did not know that.But the iphone is way better i am sure the pre will beat out iphone in maybe a decade

You are kidding, right? The slope of the two curves is such that they do not cross in a decade or a century.

ROFL @ that!!!

And yeah...I have A-List AND an iPhone. It's dependent upon you're plan. Pay the right price and you get the perk. It just makes practical sense from a company stand point. It's kind of sad that we're to the point that everyone thinks they should be essentially GIVEN everything.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods