RUMOR: Verizon to get iPhone 3GS in January 2010

juststart

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
Verizon confirmed the Pre... I'd post a link but sadly I cannot. It's on twitter though.

I think Verizon is going to end up using the Android platform and WebOS as a last ditch effort that will ultimately fail. I saw so many kids with voyagers and whatnot after the iPhone came out. Bitterness is hard to cure especially when you're the first carrier to be approached about carrying a device that has led to lots of $$$ and subscribers.

PastorGadget

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Verizon sucked when i had it!! Their reception sucks and their customer service sucks...I have no issues with att's 3G network, its terrific!! Sry to shyt on your parade jc01108 ;-)

It all depends on your area. I have an iPhone and the coverage of 3G in my area is literally NON existent. Furthermore there is a large dead spot between my house and the next city over where I often go. And the area just north of our town is also a dead spot. So, as long as I am in my town or home, I get decent phone coverage, but only Edge network speed.

The rest of my family is on Verizon and they get great coverage. I also have a Mifi wifi device on Verizon and it is usually consistently quite fast.

I have had decent customer service except for the snafu when they turned on my service when switching to AT&T. Verizon has often given me problems but then again I have been a V customer for nearly 8 years but an ATT customer only 4 months.

junior30

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

I know this is my first post, but i would like to share my experience on this.

On Tuesday, 10/26, I gave my boss my old phone, as his had broke, and he was still a couple of months away from the upgrade discount.

Anyway, while he was on the phone with verizon activating my old phone under his account, he was asking questions about upcoming phones, and the the rep of course mentioned the droid, but he also dropped the same info that the OP posted: that verizon will begin carrying the iPhone in January of 2010.

Now, i immediately thought BS, due to the Droid's commercial, but the info is so similar to what other people have heard, that while i'm still skeptical, i wouldn't be shocked if it was true.

BTW, the store was located in Chicago, if any one is interested.

italianangel8131

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
thanks for sharing your info either these reps that are telling the customers are going to the wrong trainings or they are calling att seems the rumor has spread to chicago like i said last just sit tight and wait and see

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73