T-Mobile and the iPhone 3G/3GS

Jaewoot

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone, I hope this is the right section.

But I wanted to post that the iPhone 3G/3GS is confirmed working with T-Mobile data plans (Black Berry/G1 Unlimited Data/Text @ 24.99 and 34.99).

I had just received 2x 3GS yesterday and went to: Settings -> General -> Network -> Cellular Data Network ->APN and put in epc.tmobile.com

I disabled 3G and voila, both plans worked flawlessly with edge.

I understand that the costs of the plans do not justify the worth, but for some people, they save quite a few bucks compared to AT&T with the unlimited data/text.

I just wanted to post this because about a week or so ago, I was looking for the same answer and couldn't find a real clear answer. I know a lot of other people could be in the same boat and I just wanted to clarify that it's confirmed working.

Justin

C Nugget

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone, I hope this is the right section.

But I wanted to post that the iPhone 3G/3GS is confirmed working with T-Mobile data plans (Black Berry/G1 Unlimited Data/Text @ 24.99 and 34.99).

I had just received 2x 3GS yesterday and went to: Settings -> General -> Network -> Cellular Data Network ->APN and put in epc.tmobile.com

I disabled 3G and voila, both plans worked flawlessly with edge.

I understand that the costs of the plans do not justify the worth, but for some people, they save quite a few bucks compared to AT&T with the unlimited data/text.

I just wanted to post this because about a week or so ago, I was looking for the same answer and couldn't find a real clear answer. I know a lot of other people could be in the same boat and I just wanted to clarify that it's confirmed working.

Justin

I use those same APN settings with my 3G and on my little sister's 2G with, both with the Android plan. I also find that the "epc.tmobile.com" settings work better in my area (Tampa Bay, FL) than "internet2.voicestream.com".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner