In Canada, we now have a choice of Iphone carriers. Let the switching begin.
    11-20-2009 12:14 AM
    Ive thought about that but I have not had any trouble with my AT&T service. Ive been with AT&T for for over 10 years now and was with them when Cingular took over for a minute. In those 10 or so years I have only had 3 or 4 locations that I did not have a signal at all and I do not go to those places often enough for me to chance service providers. I also wonder if Verizon gets the iPhone...will they lock it down like they do some of their Blackberrys
    11-20-2009 09:21 AM
    I left Verizon for Cingular a few years ago. Verizon, ATT, and all other crappy cell phone companys are guilty of extreme douchebaggery when it comes to service plans. I won't go back to Verizon because I know I can't trust them not to cripple and rip me off over my iphone. As for ATT, this heavy usage crap better not happen. How do we not get legal action going over this? Unlimited means unlimited, fools. I pretty much expect the cell phone companies to have my interests at the very bottom of their list of priorities.
    11-20-2009 09:56 AM
    i just want to be able to make calls, get email, send SMS, etc. if those things work, then i'm happy. if not, then i'll evaluate how much the iPhone means to me and decide whether or not to leave AT&T for another phone/carrier. it's all pretty simple really.
    If that is all I wanted, I would have been on Verizon a long time ago.
    11-24-2009 09:44 PM
    i had nextel to start then switched to cingular, switched to verizon for a while then went back to at&t after the iphone 3gs came out. as stated i dont like my phone being branded with all of verizons crap, and the area where i am, i have great 3g service so far. had to many billing problems with verizon, so most likely i will stay with at&t
    11-24-2009 09:50 PM
    I would not change unless Verizon makes changes to it's network.
    11-25-2009 12:49 AM
    I would switch for better 3G coverage
    11-29-2009 03:12 PM
    Now that Canada has 3 1/2 iPhone carriers, I would hope they offer more to get switchers or keep the ones they have.
    11-29-2009 03:23 PM
    at&t in my area sucks. I have t-mobile, and love it. Great customer service too.
    12-03-2009 07:20 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD