Tmobile data plan not working

Oopbuddha

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
I just bought and Iphone 3g and an iphone 3gs and unlocked them and I am using them both on Tmobile with a $9.99 data plan for each phone. Both phones are Software v3.0 and the setting on both phones are identical. the 3g is working great on the data plan after I fugured out which APN to use (internet2.voicestream.com proved the correct one for me). The 3gs however I cannot get to connect to the data network. I tried epc.tmobile.com, internet3.voicestream.com, internet2.voicestream.com, and wap.voicestream.com. None of these are working. When I try to get on the internet with the phone, it immediately says "cannot open page. Safari cannot open the page because it is not connected to the internet." When I was setting up my 3g and trying the different APN's I found the internet to say I needed to upgrade my data package. I don't even get the chance for the webbage to say this with the 3gs. I have searched all over the internet and I can't find any other solutions.
Both phones have Bossprefs installed. The 3gs kept turning off EDGE even though I kept turning it on. I tried turning it off and rebooting. several times. no luck. Ithen deleted bossprefs all together and then rebooted. still no luck. Please help

uhanrodric

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I would honestly get ahold of T-Mobile, they will all but replace your iPhone for you, they do have a "T-Mobile iPhone Department".

mondster

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Need the bigger plan

I had to upgrade my Tmobile data plan in order to get the full functionality of the Edge network. It works great!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2