or can I use the Data Plan for iPhone ($30) and still use Exchange Activesync?

What's the difference between these plans?

Enterprise Data Plan - "When using iPhone to access corporate email, company intranet sites, and/or other business solutions/applications." -- What does this add to the capabilities of the iPhone?

Thanks.
    Please reply ASAP, as I intend to buy the iPhone this evening ..
    07-28-2009 05:28 AM
    I use my exchange and only have $30 Data plan so I don't think you have to get enterprise. Maybe that's for special features but maybe I'm wrong.
    07-28-2009 08:41 AM
    Do you get "push" delivery through Exchange sync with your plan?
    Aloke
    07-28-2009 09:09 AM
    Enterprise is for businesses. Go with the $30 plan, as you will still be able to use your company's exchange settings to get push email/contacts/calendar.
    07-28-2009 12:59 PM
    Do you get "push" delivery through Exchange sync with your plan?
    Aloke
    Yes, I do (I use a hosted Exchange solution). Not sure what the Enterprise addition is really for unless there are companies pushing apps through the pipe to their employees in addition to Exchange services.
    07-28-2009 01:35 PM
    There are no differences between the two data plans as far as functionality. Technically, the rep is supposed to ask if you will be using it for enterprise or business and charge you the $45 instead of $30. This is the same deal with all smartphones at AT&T. Blackberry is the only exception where you actually do have to have the $45 plan to connect to BES. You can use all the features and functionality of exchange without the $45 plan without worry. Only suckers pay $45.
    07-28-2009 03:32 PM
    Thanks for the replies.
    07-29-2009 04:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD