Hi there.

The company that I work for is upgrading to iPhones (YES!!!!). We're switching from tmobile and we're porting our numbers over. When does the number switch actually take place? Upon activation of the new iPhones?

Also, can I set the phones up from my computer and still have people be able to sync their phones via itunes on their computers? Or would I have to do each person separatly on each computer.

Thanks!
    07-21-2009 11:32 PM
    Hi there.

The company that I work for is upgrading to iPhones (YES!!!!). We're switching from tmobile and we're porting our numbers over. When does the number switch actually take place? Upon activation of the new iPhones?

Also, can I set the phones up from my computer and still have people be able to sync their phones via itunes on their computers? Or would I have to do each person separatly on each computer.

Thanks!
    Porting will be handled once your company decides it does. They may choose to roll it out as you get your phone, or before you get the new phone. You may also experience mixed service so until you're sure the port has ahppened, carry both phones.

Yes you can sync multiple iPhones with one computer. When you plug the iPhone in it will give the option to set up as a new iPhone or restore from a backup of another iphone. Choose New iPhone. Make separate playlists for each iPhone to keep music syncing easy. Apps will sync on their own.
    07-22-2009 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD