iPhone 3gs in Italy help?

MecA29

May 27, 2009
Visit site
I am going to be traveling to Italy for a month and I was just curious if anyone could tell me what I should do to use my iPhone 3gS over there? Any responses would be greatly aprreciated, Thanks!

just_me#IM

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm visiting Italy right now and have a 3gs from att. I jailbroke and unlocked and then went to a Vodafone store and got a new sim there. It cost me 20 euros total, 5 for the card and then 15 euro credit on the card. Plus they had some promotion where I got 6 euro credit free, so I ended up with 21 euro credit for only paying 20. I don't remember how much calls are because I wasn't too concerned with that, just the data. The lady signed me up for the iPhone data pack (which she said would be on in one hour but it took one day to receive the text saying it was activated). The data costs 3 euros a week and she said it's unlimited but according to a text I got from Vodafone it says it's 500mb a week.

Hope this helps, if you have any other questions just let me know!

jfa1

Trusted Member
May 7, 2009
Visit site
Thats fairly constant about vacations they cant come soon enough and in Europe you may not want to come back. Enjoy.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2