I couldn't find an answer in search so thought I would start a thread...Has anyone heard or have any idea what the first bill will run for a new AT&T customer with the iPhone 3GS? I activated the 19th...just curious for budget sake...thanks!
    07-02-2009 01:59 PM
    You can log-in online at att.com You'll have to create an account, I believe, in association with you mobile number. But you do that, you should be able to view everything.
    07-02-2009 02:15 PM
    You can log-in online at att.com You'll have to create an account, I believe, in association with you mobile number. But you do that, you should be able to view everything.
    I have my account set up but there is still no bill posted...
    07-02-2009 02:21 PM
    It's monthly. When it comes to money always error on the side of caution. That means save the money for your monthly bill right now!
    07-02-2009 06:59 PM
    I'm a new customer who activated the 19th, and my bill came today.
    07-03-2009 01:34 AM
    It's been a pain

-The credit check rejected my address so I had to use my parents, who live on the other side of the country.

-Thinking it would be simple to change the address and phone number, I proceeded to attempt to change it
    AT&T store 1- Pay $15 to do it in store or do it for free over the phone, that didn't make sense so I went to...
    AT&T store 2- Pay $13 either way, at which point it would be best to call...
    Customer Care- Pay $35, at which I told them that their credit check caused all of this and had the fee waived. But since it was a "relocation", they had to shut down the current account and open a new account.

-First bill came on the old account and I couldn't access it online, so I call customer care to pay it. They couldn't find the old account for 30min. One person told me I was getting billed 2x- once for each account, another person said I signed up with a pay-as-you-go account... on a 3GS! Finally, the third person said I could pay it off and shut down the old account. She told me I was being 2x billed for the same billing period on the old and new account and said I would be credited for the 2x bill

-First bill came for the new account, with no evidence of the credit on the monthly bill- called AT&T and they sorted things out for me.

It's frustrating to have to keep on calling to fix their mistake with their credit check. They're slow but are helpful. I just have to keep an eye on the old account...

So I don't know- My first bill was $118, I have another one at $35, but this is spread out over 2 accounts and in between billing cycles, it's a mess.
    07-03-2009 10:29 AM
    If you buy it at an AT&T store, the rep can give you a Customer Service Summary that will show your first bill within a few bucks.
    07-05-2009 03:53 PM
    my first bill came to 136.00
    07-06-2009 02:00 AM
    thats with a 15% discount through my work too
    07-06-2009 02:00 AM
    Not bad.

10 characters
    07-06-2009 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD