When you buy an iphone you must subscribe the to AT&t's unlimted data plan if i am not mistaken then how can people bills be like 500 dollars (some stories i have read ) does the data not cover all the internet usage?
    how much do you pay monthly without your minutes ?

What are the differences?
    It seems to me that the both allow you access the internet and the data plan is mandatory so why would you even need tethering?
    Last edited by rsandlas; 06-29-2009 at 06:25 PM.
    06-29-2009 05:43 PM
    Tethering allows you to share your phones data connection with a laptop or netbook or something similar.
    06-29-2009 06:05 PM
    Tethering allows you to share your phones data connection with a laptop or netbook or something similar.

You can use the hack now and get tethering. I have it came in handy several times already.
    06-29-2009 06:07 PM
    You can use the hack now and get tethering. I have it came in handy several times already.
    Yes go to help.benm.at on iPhone.
    06-29-2009 06:22 PM
    so tethering allow another device to access the internet and not the iphone?
    06-29-2009 06:26 PM
    so tethering allow another device to access the internet and not the iphone?
    You can connect you iPhone bluetooth or usb to a laptop and you laptop will have internet.
    06-29-2009 06:31 PM
    The reason people usually get ridiculously high bills tends to be because of international roaming. The data plan only covers calls made in the US (or on US towers -- i.e when in some parts of the northern US you wind up roaming on Rogers so you have to be careful and turn off data roaming in your settings).
    06-29-2009 09:02 PM
    Yes go to help.benm.at on iPhone.

Thanks! I just installed this to play with it. Is there a way to uninstall after I've played? Can it just sit there and as long as I don't use it, it won't hurt anything?
    06-30-2009 09:06 AM
    Thanks! I just installed this to play with it. Is there a way to uninstall after I've played? Can it just sit there and as long as I don't use it, it won't hurt anything?
    Setting>General>Profile>Remove
    And then if the tethering is still there try to tethering and it will remove it.
    06-30-2009 09:11 AM
    they go either over minutes, txts, or ROAM a lot, with talk/txt/and very expensive, roaming data....

just turning on your iphone int'ly can cost you a lot, cuz iphone just goes and downloads things....
    07-01-2009 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD