• December

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
at&t did say "late" summer right? When does summer technically end? I have no idea b/c I live in Miami and we only have summer and spring here. For me summer started a month ago and doesn't end till mid November.

Lucky and I do not know if this is true but I search it and summer ends on september 22. is what it says.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I read last week someone from AT&T said they are hoping to have it available by September 22nd.

So I doubt we'll see it before then, probably October since they don't give a damn.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm going with 2012, that would coincide with the Ending Of The World As We Know It. :)

REM already has the theme song locked up for this one.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm going with 2012, that would coincide with the Ending Of The World As We Know It. :)

REM already has the theme song locked up for this one.
If it was that long I think alot with a iPhone I think people would be very upset. But you can live without you bought a iphone without MMS.

Last edited:

iphonemilk

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
I read last week someone from AT&T said they are hoping to have it available by September 22nd.

So I doubt we'll see it before then, probably October since they don't give a damn.

Here's the thing guys, MMS is working RIGHT NOW on iPhone's runnin 3.0

People have gotten it to work. and before most of the ATT reps figured it out people were able to call into ATT Reps and have them turn on WAP and a few other settings and it works like a champ.

Literally it's just a matter of FLIPPING the switch and allowing us to use it.
It's a political issue, not a hardware issue, they don't need to upgrade their network, it's already ready to go.

It's just a matter of them actually turning it on. sigh

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Here's the thing guys, MMS is working RIGHT NOW on iPhone's runnin 3.0

People have gotten it to work. and before most of the ATT reps figured it out people were able to call into ATT Reps and have them turn on WAP and a few other settings and it works like a champ.

Literally it's just a matter of FLIPPING the switch and allowing us to use it.
It's a political issue, not a hardware issue, they don't need to upgrade their network, it's already ready to go.

It's just a matter of them actually turning it on. sigh

IDC how much they will charge us for it I want my MMS.:eek:

iSkythe

May 12, 2009
Visit site
AT&T needs to get their act together......Slingplayer on Wi-Fi, No MMS till late summer......almost as bad as Sprint.

Anyways, I think late July/Early August is the timeframe when they'll flip the switch

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
AT&T needs to get their act together......Slingplayer on Wi-Fi, No MMS till late summer......almost as bad as Sprint.

Anyways, I think late July/Early August is the timeframe when they'll flip the switch

Yes AT&T is going down there with sprint.

UTVOL06

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I am seeing rumors online of sooner than we may think...I doubt it will be late summer, but rather late June or early July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2