• December

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
They said later in the summer. If they don't have it by august, a lot of people will be pissed off.

July is reasonable, August is going there and September is completely stretching it.

I personally do not mind not having MMS because I've done without it since I had this phone October 2008.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
They said later in the summer. If they don't have it by august, a lot of people will be pissed off.

July is reasonable, August is going there and September is completely stretching it.

I personally do not mind not having MMS because I've done without it since I had this phone October 2008.

I just added till the rest off the year to see if anyone thinks it will be that long.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Thinking I might add this poll to my When Will Apple site with a $25 iTunes card as the prize. I would think it would be late august / early september before they turn this on...the bastards! :D

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Thinking I might add this poll to my When Will Apple site with a $25 iTunes card as the prize. I would think it would be late august / early september before they turn this on...the bastards! :D

Cool how do you win?:confused: Is it first person to guess it right?

Last edited:

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
at&t did say "late" summer right? When does summer technically end? I have no idea b/c I live in Miami and we only have summer and spring here. For me summer started a month ago and doesn't end till mid November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods